Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if there any other mature students starting at Plymouth, I'm doing accounting & Finance.

ReputationRep:
    I am 21 years young and studying psychology

ReputationRep:
    I'm 24, studying History.

ReputationRep:
    33, studying Marine Engineering

ReputationRep:
    I will be 30 and studying psychology.

ReputationRep:
    23, studying physiotherapy

ReputationRep:
    I'm 23, will be studying adult nursing. Still need to find somewhere to live, have any of you sorted places yet?

ReputationRep:
    I now feel positively old rather than 'mature'

ReputationRep:
    I have found one place, but its a bit out of the way from the city. So not sure just yet

ReputationRep:
    I will be 35 studying psychology

ReputationRep:
    I'll be 30 and (hopefully) studying psychology too!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I'm John, 30, starting physiotherapy. I'm still looking for a place to live. Anyone else still looking?!

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone!

I'm 22 and hopefully starting applied marine science

ReputationRep:
    I will be 22 studying Health and social work studies :-)

ReputationRep:
    I'm 21, but applied through my old college as I was working there are a computer technician. I'm doing a computing foundation year.

ReputationRep:
    Im looking for a place too. Doing computer and information security. Anyone wanna get a house then ? lol

ReputationRep:
    I am 32 and will be studying psychology too. Glad to see there are a few of us doing the same subject!

ReputationRep:
    Hi i'm 34 doing Civ. Eng. with Foundation Year and also looking for accomodation, any luck oldies??

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, im 26 and going to doing optometry, is anyone going to the find a home event next week or just sorting your own accomodation?
    I cant wait to be a student again but this accomodation stuff is stressing me out!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, Im 31 and will be starting Physiotherapy.

Still looking for a place to live - living at parents for a while is an option, but not a very attractive one!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 29, 2011
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
University of Plymouth resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.