ReputationRep:
    Discuss

ReputationRep:
    No. I dislike inane xenophobia.

ReputationRep:
    No, They french are great.
    The guys are hot and i wish a was as stylish as the girls

ReputationRep:
    No, most of my countryman dislike the French because they are jealous.

ReputationRep:
    No I do not dislike France or the French.

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing against them. They have tasty food.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I love French culture and I have found that the vast majority of French people are very welcoming and helpful if you make a bit of effort to speak French, which I don't think is unreasonable seeing as you're in their country.

ReputationRep:
    French accent on boys :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind the French, some of the French I have met have been funny, witty and caring people. Others have been knobs but you get that with any country!

ReputationRep:
    Would be a bit a stupid considering I am studying their language.
    I do, however, take great amounts of pleasure when their sports teams get beaten.

ReputationRep:
    Not as such, no. I have nothing against them, and feel they've built up an unfair negative reputation over the years. Sometimes I think we just moan about the French to try and mask our own insecurities.

ReputationRep:
    French girls :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    They win at bakeries and generally quite a lot of food products, but I must say, Parisians are worse than Londoners (in general - obviously not every Parisian/Londoner is like this) for being MISERABLE *******S.

ReputationRep:
    Ouais, je les deteste :pierre:

(I'm studying their language and will be for the next 4 years, so I'm down with the French :cool:)

ReputationRep:
    They have baguettes! BAGUETTES! What's not to like?!

No one makes bread like the French. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    What's their to dislike?

- Girls with a French accent speaking English is just hot.
    - Great food. Croissants, Brioches, Baguettes, Creme Brulee, French fries, Snails, Frogs legs, the wine, Dijon Mustard and so on.
    - Who doesn't love Paris? Great architecture all over France.
    - If I were to learn another language, it would so be French.
    - I would personally like to thank French develops Ankama for creating such epic games. May their success spread all over the world.

ReputationRep:
    Well after going to france about 3 years ago, i found some of the people really rude, so yea, kinda generalised them a bit and also, taking into account a football match a few years ago when David James was in goal, and then the french beat us, that annoyed me too haha

but eh, cant like everything now can we

It would be stupid of me to say that I dislike my own people so no I do not dislike them

ReputationRep:
    No, not at all, in fact in many ways I envy them for their nuclear proficiency, economy and their disregard for mundane laws.

However, when it comes to food and fashion, we Italians rule.

ReputationRep:
    Why would I dislike them? I love France and the French. I study French and I have French friends, they're lovely people!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.