Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Im Gay and im fairly sure its Women's fault watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potiron)
    True. With these skills I shall take over the world :fuhrer:

Spoiler:
    Show
    You joined yesterday and already have three warning points? I'm impressed.
    I mocked Dragon Age 2. It counted as spam.

And I was making a serious point.

ReputationRep:
    Well you know why your high school gfs didn't work out right?...because they were immature. The older we get the less we act like self-centered high school *****es (even though some of us aren't, like me, I was never a self-centered *****...my sis on the other hand lol!). Depending on how long ago you were last going out with a girl, like I said above, we become less like the girls you hate and more like how you'd like us to be the older we get, apparently.

Well it can't just be women's fault in general that you're gay, we can't make somebody sexually attracted to the opposite sex, just to say. We can only possibly annoy you soo much into you giving up on women entirely and realising that men seem to be the better sex for you!

But now that you've found out how great men can be in relationships, there's no point rattling on about how girls just aren't for you, stick with men if that's what you prefer, and wait, if that's what you'd ultimately like until you're in your 20's or in Uni before you think about dating women again, you won't get that high school bull**** when we're older that way you get to skip all the pretenses of tennage girls!

But like I said before, we're not all that, we're not all self-centered *****es so don't give up hope on us entirely!!

ReputationRep:
    It's women's fault because they do not have penises therefore you don't find them attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Ali.)
    That's not all girls, that's immature girls. Seriously, who gives a damn about a 6 month anniversary?! :lolwut:
    This.

"anniversary" comes from the Latin anno. i.e. YEAR. 6 months is not a year. Why do people feel the need to celebrated 6 months anyway? :confused: To be honest, even after being with my boyfriend for 3 years and living with him for one of those years, I'd be pretty disgusted if he tried to do anything for a so-called 6 month 'anniversary'. It just seems immature.

Sorry to hear you've had bad experiences with girls, but it honestly sounds like you had a horrible knack for choosing really immature ones...

ReputationRep:
    I've met some scumbag men in my time, cheating, possessive and manipulative girl beaters.

I still realise that not all men are like that. It's the person you fall in love with not their gender.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Some girls have been a ***** to you so you think guys turning gays are our fault? :lolwut:

I wish you were my boyfriend. (sarcasm)

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    This thread is so lame.. :stupid:

ReputationRep:
    If you prefer guys that's fine lol, sounds like you;ve gone out with manic girls though.

ReputationRep:
    Success! :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linzikins)
    I've met some scumbag men in my time, cheating, possessive and manipulative girl beaters.

I still realise that not all men are like that. It's the person you fall in love with not their gender.

(Original post by street.lovin')
    Some girls have been a ***** to you so you think guys turning gays are our fault? :lolwut:

I wish you were my boyfriend. (sarcasm)

:facepalm:
    Exactly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have always had Bi tendancies so don't try to pull the "you were always just gay" thing.

Anyway during high school I dated several girls but no guys (because I was keeping it a secret as I thought it was wrong); I came out of all of these relationships with nothing good to say about the girls I dated.
    They all seemed really nice at first, they were funny and pretty etc; but after we started going out they changed into a completely different person like all the stuff that I found attractive about their personalities was just an act. They were manipulative, back stabbing, petty, self centred, and just genrally a massive Bi*ch.

It seemed to me that the minute we started going out it became all about them. So eventually I decided that if this was what was going to happen every time I should just stop caring what other people will think and try a relationship with a guy.

So now a comparison between similar situations with a teenage boyfriend and a teenage girlfriend...

I forgot the 6 month anniversary with my 2nd girlfriend, she told me (screamed it) and I said I was really sorry and that I had been distracted with exam revision, she said she didn't care if I was sorry and stormed off, after 2 days of not talking Im told by a friend she slept with some random guy at one of her friends parties, she didn't even actually end our relationship she just stormed off.

I forgot the birthday of my first boyfriend (we had only been going out a few weeks and I didn't really know but I should have asked), anyway he told me (in an indoor voice) and I said I was really sorry and promised I would buy him a really great present etc, his answer was "its okay" massive improvement on screaming.

I think the title of this thread is a bit dramatic and I know not all girls are like the ones I dated; but alot of them are; and now every time I see a girl I find attractive, almost instantly I think "she looks great but shes probably a self centred bi*ch.
    I'm straight but I had to look at this op because of the thread title.

Anyway most girls are self centered *****es - probaly brought about by the modern feminist era, where if you are a white young straight man with no disability, then you must be anti feminist, nazi racist etc. Its pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathperson)
    I'm straight but I had to look at this op because of the thread title.

Anyway most girls are self centered *****es - probaly brought about by the modern feminist era, where if you are a white young straight man with no disability, then you must be anti feminist, nazi racist etc. Its pathetic.
    lol is that why youre depressed? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    err man takin' it up da batteh ole dat dizzgutin

ReputationRep:
    maybe you should be spending more time trying to remember special occasions? jus sayin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonely14)
    This thread is so lame.. :stupid:
    Off topic, but whoa, your avatar ::love:

ReputationRep:
    Im so hungry...I feel like I could eat an horse...Wonder what Im having for tea tonight...Bet my mum makes something I don't like!

ReputationRep:
    I thought people were born gay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    I thought people were born gay?
    nah, it's a disease bro.
    trollface.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmanoj)
    Off topic, but whoa, your avatar ::love:
    I know right.

http://oi53.tinypic.com/15337k5.jpg :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mouse Potato)
    This.

"anniversary" comes from the Latin anno. i.e. YEAR. 6 months is not a year. Why do people feel the need to celebrated 6 months anyway? :confused: To be honest, even after being with my boyfriend for 3 years and living with him for one of those years, I'd be pretty disgusted if he tried to do anything for a so-called 6 month 'anniversary'. It just seems immature.

Sorry to hear you've had bad experiences with girls, but it honestly sounds like you had a horrible knack for choosing really immature ones...
    Oh God I know, I'd feel the same haha! It's almost as bad as valentine's day! I can't stand those huge cards, singing teddies, and all the cheesy crap romcoms tell me I'm supposed to love. :lolwut: It seems so childish and tacky, I'd rather just go for a nice meal if anything.

Some girls are ridiculously petty it seems. 6 month anniversary just seems weird. As you said, anno is one year anyway. Urgh people are bloody weird!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.