Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viksta1000)
    not only does it have typical 'asains', it also has unorthodox 'asains', weird 'asains', cool 'asains', modern 'asains' and even (your never gonna believe this) non-'asains'
    Correcting somebody else's English while getting it wrong yourself. Ouch...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaeilgeoir)
    I hang my head in shame!

ReputationRep:
    If race is ur issue then you shoudlnt even be bothering coming to brunel, and im currently in first year, it aint full of asians not my year at least

ReputationRep:
    Its fair to say, in terms of music, that the indie nights at brunel I've been to have been DEAD. you're more likely to find an indie crowd at the DnB and Dubstep nights funnily enough! If you want your musical kicks then you're better off saving up and going into central.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shakool2kool)
    If race is ur issue then you shoudlnt even be bothering coming to brunel, and im currently in first year, it aint full of asians not my year at least
    I'm bengali, i just dont like those bengalis who think there badman's and drive around in rented cars, from my experience they are not my crowd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iqbal007)
    I'm bengali, i just dont like those bengalis who think there badman's and drive around in rented cars, from my experience they are not my crowd
    lOOOL that is so true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shakool2kool)
    If race is his issue then you shouldn't be coming to university full stop.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nik2111)
    lOOOL that is so true
    i know, thats why my backup uni is not my backup no longer

ReputationRep:
    i know, thats why my backup uni is not my backup no longer
    QMUL and KCL are full of even more 'typical' Asians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaeilgeoir)
    (I've never done this before but I could not help myself, given your reply)

Same goes to you, my dear.

*whilst

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VintageJasmine)
    QMUL and KCL are full of even more 'typical' Asians.
    my firms QMUL :/, but at least they'll be smarter
    LSE is quite Indian as well

ReputationRep:
    my firms QMUL :/, but at least they'll be smarter
    LSE is quite Indian as well
    ...Smarter?

Oh dear. You're in store for some serious disappointment. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I went to Brunel on an open day, it was very Asian there. Ratio was probably 2 Asians to 1 white person.

ReputationRep:
    ...Smarter?

Oh dear. You're in store for some serious disappointment. :rolleyes:
    NOOOOO dont say that....... but its better then brunel as its the typical ones, while QMUL is like AAB asians so they got to be smarter and want to do well, u might be mistaking the asians that live around the school

ReputationRep:
    NOOOOO dont say that....... but its better then brunel as its the typical ones, while QMUL is like AAB asians so they got to be smarter and want to do well, u might be mistaking the asians that live around the school
    Err, I'm sorry, but it's true.

I go to Imperial, and there's quite a few 'typical' Asians.

If you didn't want to be around Asians, you shouldn't have applied to any London universities.

Besides, Brunel and QMUL have similar rankings/entry standards, so it's not like you're comparing Oxford and London Met.

ReputationRep:
    Err, I'm sorry, but it's true.

I go to Imperial, and there's quite a few 'typical' Asians.

If you didn't want to be around Asians, you shouldn't have applied to any London universities.

Besides, Brunel and QMUL have similar rankings/entry standards, so it's not like you're comparing Oxford and London Met.
    Brunels BBC -_- qmul AAB , 3 grades difference in general..........

Like im sticking to London, but i want their to smart asians none of those types who go around thinking their 'badmans' and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Haha same, completely agree with you guys above.
    I see myself more of a coconut breed, brown on the outside, white on the inside.

Its just that some depict with the 'rudeboy/girl' asians as narrow minded, socially retarded individuals, who love being interested in other peoples lives.

Might be going Brunel for G5N1.

ReputationRep:
    Brunels BBC -_- qmul AAB , 3 grades difference in general..........

Like im sticking to London, but i want their to smart asians none of those types who go around thinking their 'badmans' and stuff
    i agreeded with you about the rude boys driving these cars like badman's but that doesnt mean that brunel is a bad uni, these are only a few examples not every indian going to brunel drives around in some gansta car shooting out gun signs down the road. i think you should appreaciate that some people dont get AAB doest mean they are not smart and do not want to succed.

LOOL my friend if you have this kind of attitude you will not got any job. oh and queen mary is what top 40 dont get happy your not going cambridge, really you should respect eveyone going to uni there trying there best at a future just like you , sorry to burst your bubble but you are not better than them. im going brunel and proud, sorry but if you look at unemployment rates etc you have to be a likeable person, so you going queen mary and me going brunel does not matter if your personality is narrow minded. so i dont like this smart asians or typical bs treat everyone the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nik2111)
    i agreeded with you about the rude boys driving these cars like badman's but that doesnt mean that brunel is a bad uni, these are only a few examples not every indian going to brunel drives around in some gansta car shooting out gun signs down the road. i think you should appreaciate that some people dont get AAB doest mean they are not smart and do not want to succed.

LOOL my friend if you have this kind of attitude you will not got any job. oh and queen mary is what top 40 dont get happy your not going cambridge, really you should respect eveyone going to uni there trying there best at a future just like you , sorry to burst your bubble but you are not better than them. im going brunel and proud, sorry but if you look at unemployment rates etc you have to be a likeable person, so you going queen mary and me going brunel does not matter if your personality is narrow minded. so i dont like this smart asians or typical bs treat everyone the same.
    I know that, brunel is an average uni, but my friend goes there, he tells me how it is.... quite a lot of parties, says all the muslims date and stuff, which is not my scene at all.

I know these kinds of asians a lot, found very few of them who actually are good friends and are good influences, the others aint, I think thats a gd attitude, to be around ppl who want to do well...... Queen Mary is generally much better then brunel and actually rates highly in terms of graduate prospects and starying salaries in comparison to many other top 40 unis. And going to a certain uni does matter in fact in certain industries where its very competitive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QuirkyDoDo)
    (I've never done this before but I could not help myself, given your reply)

Same goes to you, my dear.

*whilst
    You deserve a positive rep for that. Well done. :-P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.