Oxford Law written test results Watch

This discussion is closed.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
who knows what score they got on the oxford law written test. Apparently i got 8 out of 60 .
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by iiikewldude)
who knows what score they got on the oxford law written test. Apparently i got 8 out of 60 .
well done

i bet u got an offer aswell, for having average gcse grades and a bad test mark.

i bet some1 with 60/60 got rejected, with perfect gcse and AS Grades instead of u, with zero reason aswell.

wouldnt surprise me, how shocking a system it is.
kildare
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
well done

i bet u got an offer aswell, for having average gcse grades and a bad test mark.

i bet some1 with 60/60 got rejected, with perfect gcse and AS Grades instead of u, with zero reason aswell.

ahahahahahaah
llama boy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I wish I did know how well I'd done on my test (PPE) - It'd be more interesting than the mail-merged generic feedback they sent. :rolleyes:
aliel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by bono)
well done

I can't wait 'til you apply....
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed