Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I might have got murdered today! watch

ReputationRep:
    In South East London, I was cycling past a group of black men and they tried to scare me by suddenly shrieking and making wild arm movements and then laughing. Thinking it was racially aggravated since they didn't do it to the white cyclist in front, I shouted back 'you black piece of sh*t!' I thought that was the end of it so I was slowing down to the red light at the junction. But when I looked back (luckily I did), I saw one of them was sprinting towards me! I wanted cycle straight on but the passing traffic prevented me so I took a sharp left from my intended route. Unluckily, I had to slow down for such a sharp corner but the chaser has a much shorter corner to cover since he's on the pavement. By this time, he was only a few yards behind me and it got worse; this new route I took was slightly going uphill! I cycled as hard as I could on my soft tyres and when I turned back, thankfully he gave up chasing.
    Lesson I've learnt are: Make sure there's a green light before shouting racist stuff. Make sure your tyres are always pumped up. Finally, never slow down!

ReputationRep:
    Enthralling chronicle comrade

ReputationRep:
    Thats not close to getting murdered, try getting bottled over your head or a prick holding a knife to your throat.

ReputationRep:
    Right... I don't get it?

Thinking it was racially aggravated since they didn't do it to the white cyclist in front
    So you thought it was racist when you are the same ethnicity of these guys? Why would they mock themselves???

Still don't get it...

ReputationRep:
    lol

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.