Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I love learning about how the earth works such as natural disasters like tornados and how they work, the only career that i can see to do with this is Meterology but you need Science A levels and im not as good at science although i feel i do well in geography and do it as a A level at the mo. I was wondering maybe if there was a simular career in this or maybe a easier way in uni in the UK to get to instead of doing in A level?

ReputationRep:
    you could go into something like natural disaster planning? you would be working with natural disasters but would probs not need the science background.

however if you realy want to work with natural disasters and how they work then im afraid you really need some type of science back ground

ReputationRep:
    Ohh i didnt think of that one i might look into it.
    Thankyou for that

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 26, 2011

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.