Sounds great, go for it
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Funkss!)
    Sounds great, go for it
    Shall do money dependant! Also fear of needles, but y'know I'll live well I wont, cos parents will kill me, but still!

ReputationRep:
    yeah defo an eyebrow one!! But don't go over the top with them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greeneyedgirl)
    Shall do money dependant! Also fear of needles, but y'know I'll live well I wont, cos parents will kill me, but still!
    Aha that's alwaays a problem . Just think how sweet it will be when its done though, and I'm sure your rents would think so too
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Aha that's alwaays a problem . Just think how sweet it will be when its done though, and I'm sure your rents would think so too
    My rents flipped out when I had my cartilage done, my mum was not happy when I told her I was thinking about getting my nose done...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by rhinger)
    Nose piercing aren't good.

Tongue piercings on the other hand... the ball makes blowjobs very nice :borat: get it.
    No ta I get piercings because I want them, not for others. Personally I think tongue piercings are a bit gross and they hugely damage the enamel on your teeth!

ReputationRep:
    My rents flipped out when I had my cartilage done, my mum was not happy when I told her I was thinking about getting my nose done...
    Haha my Dad hates my cartilage. My Mum didn't like it at first but it used to it now, she still doesn't really like it though.

I just said one day I think I might get my cartilage pierced and my Mum was like I can't stop you, your 18 and it's you money. So I went and got it done. When I came home they were all shocked because they didn't think I would actually do it

I changed the bar in it and had an allergic reaction to the cheap metal and my dad's first reaction was "Oh just take it out and let it heal over if it causes you that much trouble." It was the first bit of trouble I have ever had from it but he just wants me to take it out

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the feedback. The nose piercing in the third picture, I took it out after about two days. *Hurray dedication...*

After all the responses, decided to consider something a little more easily coverable (like perhaps a tongue piercing or a few ear pierings).

ReputationRep:
    You'll have to cover it up with a plaster when around them, won't be obvious at all
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    You'll have to cover it up with a plaster when around them, won't be obvious at all
    Ha ha they'll live with it! I'm gonna save tattoos till after my exams so at least they wont worry about that affecting me!

ReputationRep:
    Ha ha they'll live with it! I'm gonna save tattoos till after my exams so at least they wont worry about that affecting me!
    You'll make sure of that will you . That's a good move, don't want them to have reason to hate :eek:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    You'll make sure of that will you . That's a good move, don't want them to have reason to hate :eek:
    They won't have a choice! I'm nearly 19 my first tattoo will almost definitely be on hip, so they won't see it unless we end up on a beach holiday this year

ReputationRep:
    They won't have a choice! I'm nearly 19 my first tattoo will almost definitely be on hip, so they won't see it unless we end up on a beach holiday this year
    Well that's true, soon? Pretty handy and judging by the weather atm that's not very likely unless you're in a desert somewhere..

ReputationRep:
    Through your eyelids.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carehow)
    I know I want a facial piercing, but, I really can't make up my mind as to which! Kinda want eyebrow but not sure if it would suit me...

3 pictures where you can see my face clearly;

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._2976153_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._7207412_n.jpg

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3359587_n.jpg

Snakebites, or septum would look pretty cool. But i think stick with one, people with faces full of metal do not look good

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.