Turn on thread page Beta

How do girls out there like us guys to show you we like you? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a mind reader.... need to be told clearly! Some men send really confusing signals and then you just have no idea one way or the other.

Women often tend to read too much into things anyway and think you don't like us when you actually do, or that you do when you really don't blablabla....
    I think it is best for you to just make it clear!

ReputationRep:
    It always worries me slightly if someone just tells me... I'd prefer the guy flirting with me (quite obviously, I'm really not that good at figuring it out) and then kissing me. I've had a guy ask me out out of the blue and basically just run away from him (despite liking him at the time). I scare easily!

ReputationRep:
    depends on the situation, in a club or a bar, chat, stand really close,put your hand on my waist when you lean in to hear what I'm saying (the music in clubs is f***ing loud!) maybe play with my hair, smile a lot, keep eye contact, compliments, ultimately kissing me, giving me your number, suggesting we meet up on a date or something the traditional romance stuff really, I'm big on romance

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.