Turn on thread page Beta

Keep anon/delete please

Hi, I'm 22 years old (Female ) Over the last year my bra size has gone from a small B to barely an A cup - They are noticably smaller . I haven't lost any weight, in fact i've probably gained a couple of pounds. All that's changed is I went on the pill about 6 months ago (surely this should make them bigger?!) and I'm doing a bit more exercise latety but nothing extreme.

Why might this have happened, has anyone else ever had shrinking boobs? lol. It sounds ridiculous but it's really getting me down, they weren't exactly big to begin with and I'm seriously considering surgery because of this. Help!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Mine go up and down all the time don't worry about it. Along with shape, its natural for them to change size over the years. Give it two months n you might go to a C who knows. Oh the wonders of boobs.

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't the exercise be responsible?

On behalf of men: STOP EXERCISING, WOMAN!

ReputationRep:
    I'm as confused as you are. The pill would normally help them increase and if you've GAINED weight..

The implant made my boobs go from a 32DD that they were from the pill to an 32E. Maybe just try push up bras or change pill type/implant etc if it bothers you a lot. Surgery = last resort.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Keep anon/delete please

Hi, I'm 22 years old (Female ) Over the last year my bra size has gone from a small B to barely an A cup - They are noticably smaller . I haven't lost any weight, in fact i've probably gained a couple of pounds. All that's changed is I went on the pill about 6 months ago (surely this should make them bigger?!) and I'm doing a bit more exercise latety but nothing extreme.

Why might this have happened, has anyone else ever had shrinking boobs? lol. It sounds ridiculous but it's really getting me down, they weren't exactly big to begin with and I'm seriously considering surgery because of this. Help!:mad:
    You can borrow my bicycle pump, but I'm not sure whether I have the right adapter.

ReputationRep:
    Don't consider surgery, fake boobs are the worst. I think i speak for the majority of men when i say don't do it at all costs!!!

ReputationRep:
    This has recently happened to me. I was a comfortable C/D cup and now I'm just filling a B. I might have lost a little weight, but I've never been over a size 8 anyway. I have been exercising more though, which sort of correlats with what you said. But damn it, if I want to go for a jog, I'll go for a jog!

I'm thinking about trying the pill tbh. Hate having little boobs, especially as my friend keeps commenting on how small mine are in comparison to hers when drunk (this she's just jealous I get with more men hehe )

ReputationRep:
    Just be thankful you have tits.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 24, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.