Turn on thread page Beta

Airmen Selection Interview watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

I have got my interview next week on the 31st March and was thinking it might be worth starting a thread, where people who have had their interview post some questions they had to answer!! Maybe similar to the interview section which Naigan has wrote on his sticky!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1316960

It could be anything from just general questions about your trade or harder questions that people are likely to struggle on

... Then hopefully this will help people who have applied for the RAF (including me) to prepare the best they can for the interview at AFCO!!

Please feel free to leave any other advice like what to wear, how to act etc.

I apologise if I have come across as being a bit cheeky

Cheers Curt

ReputationRep:
    What do you think you can cover in this thread that naigan application process has not already covered. I think this thread is a bit redundant I'm afraid read Naigan's one and just improve your ability to sell yourself and talk about leadership opportunities

ReputationRep:
    Yes craglyboy I know Naigans post if great but I am just really worried that I won't read up on a certain topic!! So I thought I would start this thread to see if anyone had any other questions which I hadn't thought of...

I am ringing afco up tomorrow, after work so I can ask if they have got any more leaflets or resources I can use to prepare myself

Thanks for posting a reply anyway mate!! I know what you mean by the thread being a "bit redundant", but I just want to be as sure as possible I have covered everything by thursday!! :laugh:

Cheers Curt

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.