Turn on thread page Beta

i dont like sleeping with my gf watch

ReputationRep:
    not in that way guys.

but when staying at her house, she only had one bed in her room, which she shares with her two sisters. (one is 3 and one is 9.. might be 10 actually.) now, the bed is ****ing huge, but that isnt the issue. i just dont like it.

how should i tell her without her going crazy? :confused:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    To be fair I think most people would find it odd sharing a bed with your gf and two kids

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aj12)
    To be fair I think most people would find it odd sharing a bed with your gf and two kids
    yes i know. but she seems to think its normal and i dont want to upset her. she might dump me.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by PotPon)
    yes i know. but she seems to think its normal and i dont want to upset her. she might dump me.
    If your relationship is that insecure I don't think she is the right girl for you.

ReputationRep:
    wow you won't share a bed with your girlfriend and a hot 3 year old and a hot 9 year old?! dude what's wrong with you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by broderss)
    wow you won't share a bed with your girlfriend and a hot 3 year old and a hot 9 year old?! Dude what's wrong with you?
    wtf... That is just wrong....

ReputationRep:
    that's weird!just don't stay over :/
    or invite her to yours

ReputationRep:
    http://<iframe title="YouTube video ...reen></iframe>what!!1111
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TywmpMQYojs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    wow you won't share a bed with your girlfriend and a hot 3 year old and a hot 9 year old?! dude what's wrong with you?
    bad bad bad lol

ReputationRep:
    dude, you should clear up the age. as long as the sister is 10 and not 9, it's okay.

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

2/10

ReputationRep:
    are you the sexnomiac from jeremy kyle?
    (am not sure how to spell it am just guessin that, seeing insomniac is spelt that way, illness is sexnomia if your googlin)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LALA LAND)
    are you the sexnomiac from jeremy kyle?
    (am not sure how to spell it am just guessin that, seeing insomniac is spelt that way, illness is sexnomia if your googlin)
    Totally irrelevant but I was in the Jeremy Kyle audience today :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    Totally irrelevant but I was in the Jeremy Kyle audience today :awesome:
    lol the one that was on tv?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LALA LAND)
    lol the one that was on tv?
    Oh no, they just filming it today, won't be aired for another month apparently. It was actually quite good, Jeremy has a sense of humour! :eek: ha he was joking around and dancing in front of the cameras!

ReputationRep:
    Erm talk to her? That's wierd.

ReputationRep:
    That's the closest you will ever get to a foursome.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I don't like sleeping with your girlfriend either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieDoughLove)
    Oh no, they just filming it today, won't be aired for another month apparently. It was actually quite good, Jeremy has a sense of humour! :eek: ha he was joking around and dancing in front of the cameras!
    probs coked up to his eyebrows!

ReputationRep:
    Sharing a bed with her sisters is fine for her.....but not if she also asks you to share the same bed.
    What the hell do her parents say?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.