Turn on thread page Beta

New Feeder Single: Side by Side - all proceeds going to Japan relief effort watch

ReputationRep:
    Hiya all,

Feeder aer releasing their new single, 'Side by Side' next week. As you may well know, the band have very close links to Japan and they are wanting to do their bit by releasing this song. All the money made from the song will go to the British Red Cross' relief effort in Japan.

Not only is it a very good song, possibly their best in the past few years, it is also for a very good cause. So if you like it, please do buy it! Get the word around!

Thanks all!

P.S. - details on how to buy the song are on the youtube link. Otherwise, visit www.feederweb.com for more info.

ReputationRep:
    Bumping for a good cause.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    Not only is it a very good song, possibly their best in the past few years
    Down To The River :flute:

Is a nice song though, good on them for supporting a great cause

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)

I wanted to like the Renegades album, but it didn't do anything for me. I think they just popped a lot of hard rock tracks on it to get it out of the system. Side by Side was written duting that time, so hopefully, theyve got some gems up their sleeves for this album. I did like Down to the River though, as well as the two singles.

ReputationRep:

Best Feeder song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NobSon)
    Best Feeder song
    That's a big call!

ReputationRep:

Barking Dogs :flute:

It's such a shame that Feeder aren't getting the same level of attention any more. Renegades has a lot of ace songs. Great live, too.

Personally I hope the new album is made up entirely of new tracks, but it'll be a corker if some of the remaining Renegades EP tracks make it on there (Time Goes By and In Times of Crisis :love: ).

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.