Turn on thread page Beta

Complain about how much you hate your job In this thread watch

ReputationRep:
    Theres many of students out there who hate thier jobs but cant quit for fianacial reasons. I work at a retail store and it is the worst job ive ever had. and i use to do paper round . The managers are biased and use favourtism a lot. I hardly get any breaks. I get complained and harrased a lot. My manager is a douche. Ive been there for nearly a yaer and i havent got promoted because "i am not flexible". I get treated unfairly.

Seriously if youre looking for a job in aint worth it!. I'll rather work my way up in education and have CAREER. The only reasons why i still kept this ****ty job is because i am used to having money to spend and family issues. If youre not totally broke dont get a job its not worth it!!. You wont like customers abusing you for something that is not your fault . oh and please dont tell me "atlest youre getting paid". Ive heard it all. Im quitting my job this summer and i cant wait. And those of you who enjoy working ****ty jobs please explain to me why? sorry but £5-£10 per hour is ****ty pay.
    rant over

ReputationRep:
    I work in H&M and I don't necessarily hate it but I just can't stand the amount of stupid customers you get walking into your store each day..

ReputationRep:
    I have been let go and screwed out of over £500 pay

ReputationRep:
    I work at Mcdonalds. The pay is pitiful and the customers treat you horribly. I have retarted managers and I'm qitting today because I have an epic new job as a sports photographer. Pays nearly double what I earn at Mcdonalds and I don't have to deal with the annoying customers

ReputationRep:
    I hated my bar job for few months - just treat it as "temporary" and keep looking for good jobs
    after that bar job I worked in the back office for few months and really enjoyed it!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.