Turn on thread page Beta

were you a sheperd or an angel? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i'm happier than a fat kid in a cake shop with money to burn, as my daughter has come home from school, and she is going to be the narrator for the school play

I was only ever a poxy sheperd with an eighties tea towel on my head and not a line in sight to speak.

so then, anyone have the starring role in the school play? or were you all unpopular like me and never get picked? :xmas:

ReputationRep:
    I actually was the angel Gabriel most years, cos for some reason they always got a girl to play it and I was the tallest! Then one year we performed the nativity in a cathedral, I got picked to be Mary...I was so proud .

Aw well done to your daughter though, narrator is probably the main part.

I feel rather nostalgic now..!

Cxx

ReputationRep:
    you were mary in the cathedral?? blimey hope your parents had the video camera with them!

oh and I forgot to mention she is only 5, child genius methinks..........

ReputationRep:
    Narrator. Oh how proud I felt.....not.

ReputationRep:
    I got picked for joseph one year, but I turned it down because I wanted to be the donkey. lol

ReputationRep:
    I was Mary in my very first school nativity. And martin was joseph. I didn't have any lines, but i did drop baby Jesus :p:

x

ReputationRep:
    I was a snowflake once!

ReputationRep:
    oh man...I was the kid who sat behind the piano doing percussion

ReputationRep:
    i was the narator once. I was also a sheep and a donkey on occasions. I was a ship mate once because we did a christopher columbus play. I was also a storm cloud when we did noahs ark lol. My mum always wanted me to be an angel so she could make me a pretty costume!

ReputationRep:
    I was always lead male at primary because I was the only boy who could sing.

ReputationRep:
    i played king herode (or how eva u spell it :p:) in primary school, and this yr im playin a sheperd because we have to for our gcse's.....????

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember what I was in Infant school-I didn't have any speaking parts, though. In Junior school I was an animal who came on and did a dance and I was also an indian who did a dance (obviously that wasn't a nativity, but it was the Christmas play).

ReputationRep:
    Pah, we didn't do the nativity at my school. It used to be just the infants that did a play - we did Baboushka, and I was Baboushka! Then in our last year they let the juniors in on the act as well, and I got the lead role of the Naughty Sunbeam/Jack Frost, which was actually a male role, but I'm versatile

ReputationRep:
    i was the shepards wife lol

ReputationRep:
    I don't remeber what I was in the nativity plays, but I was the cat in Puss in Boots once! Yeah me! The costume was so cute!

ReputationRep:
    i was mary twice

and get this!!!!! i was also jesus once at my mums work i was baby jesus and half way through she had to come in with a bottle cos i was crying!

CHILD ABUSE!!!!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    awww.
    when i was in brownies we did a panto for xmas and we did cinderal. i was the king and at one stage i had to stand at the front of the stage and say "i think he's in lurve" whilst thrusting.... oh the shame lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xemilyx)
    awww.
    when i was in brownies we did a panto for xmas and we did cinderal. i was the king and at one stage i had to stand at the front of the stage and say "i think he's in lurve" whilst thrusting.... oh the shame lol
    I was Joseph once. Yep thats right... Joseph

(I was the only one who would fit into the costeme)

How to confuse an 8 year old!

ReputationRep:
    I was Mary, not quite sure though since i couldn't sing in tune and had both front teeth missing!!!!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I was a clown. It was a strange Christmas play

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.