Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    the sheep :hmpf: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    I was Joseph once. Yep thats right... Joseph

(I was the only one who would fit into the costeme)

How to confuse an 8 year old!
    i know....
    thing is i didnt understand the joke at the time i do now lol a bit peverse for a 7 year old me thinks :p:

ReputationRep:
    i was an angel in my first year of infante school...

then i got demoted to playig the coconuts for the "donkey" noise in year two

ReputationRep:
    I was a sheperd, the hat I was wearing looked like a jelly, and so I got lumbered with the nickname Jellyhead for a few years from my family, luckily it never got made public

ReputationRep:
    i was always the narrator....perhaps suggests something about my acting ability...

ReputationRep:
    I was supposed to be a King... but cried and said I didn't want to be a boy. Then I got to be an angel at the back hidden by a Christmas tree.

ReputationRep:
    I soooo wanted to be a shepherd cos I had a top lamb They didn't let me though, they made me an angel THEN they used my lamb! :bawling:

The other times I was a snowman (yeah we did 'Walking in the Air' :p: ) I was a sailor, ummm I can't remember the rest!

ReputationRep:
    I was always an angel, could never figure out why though

ReputationRep:
    hehe I was so the best Mary ever my dress was made out of a curtain and i had horrible school issue grey socks on and I sat their crying cause the teachers wouldn't let me hold the incredibly life like plastic baby jesus

ReputationRep:
    i was a shepheard,

ReputationRep:
    I was a sheep :mad:

ReputationRep:
    i was always one of the main roles in crimbo plays... ... i'm a natural born performer lol

ReputationRep:
    I was usually a narrator, I couldn't act. I remember being one of the wise men once though. Oh, I was also a news reader one time when our school decided to do one of those Generation X nativities. I believe that had the X-Files in it as well. Strange.

ReputationRep:
    I was an angel the first year of nursery school :angel: then a king in the second because I could pronounce frankincense Then I was asked to be Mary in my first year of school but chose to be the star and then I started to get stage-fright and was a snowflake :santaclau and then narrator since then

:littleang

ReputationRep:
    i've been a hippo, mr greedy, a pigeon, a dove a angel a corpse and I cannot remeber all the parts expect the dead body had talking roles lol xxx

ReputationRep:
    Nativities are the best! My school tried to put a spin on things and one year someone ended up driving a bright pink cardboard car to that annoying aqua song "barbie girl". Would someone like to tell me how that is related to christmas!

I was Mary one year but the Joseph was so short that I had to kneel down beside him and we still were the same height!

ReputationRep:
    I was Mary although that was only because my name got pulled out of the hat. I can remeber that the Guy that played Joseph was a complete sod and wouldn't keep the t-towel on his head and my best friend fell out with me because she wanted to be mary and ended up being a dancing duck.

ReputationRep:
    I was Mary in my playschool nativity play!
    Leading roles followed and now I'm a drama student, so you never know where such things might lead

ReputationRep:
    Atr my school all girls were angels, all boys were shepherds.

I was a boy shepherd once, and then Joseph. o0o, and a red red robin that goes bob bob bobbing along.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.