The Student Room Group

Summer job

Hello,

I'm from Lithuania and I am going to study in UK next year, but before that I would like to find a summer job there to get used to this country,to meet new people, to earn my own money for studies and fun.
I assume this website can help me to answer some question, because I found it helpful so far.
Well, at first could somebody advise me where should I look for summer job? Is there any trustworthy websites where I could find summer job offers?
Are websites like gumtree.com or jobseekers.direct.gov.uk worth of my attention? Or should I just go to UK and search for a job there?
I would be really thankful if you could help me :smile:)

Radvile
depends what sort of job you want
Reply 2
Original post by radvi
Hello,

I'm from Lithuania and I am going to study in UK next year, but before that I would like to find a summer job there to get used to this country,to meet new people, to earn my own money for studies and fun.
I assume this website can help me to answer some question, because I found it helpful so far.
Well, at first could somebody advise me where should I look for summer job? Is there any trustworthy websites where I could find summer job offers?
Are websites like gumtree.com or jobseekers.direct.gov.uk worth of my attention? Or should I just go to UK and search for a job there?
I would be really thankful if you could help me :smile:)

Radvile

Labuka. Kaip sekiojasi? Kaip toj Anglijoj? Gal jau išvykai jos? Jei taip tai k? dirbai? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending