Turn on thread page Beta

Geting paid to go to uni? watch

    • Thread Starter

    Hey every one! hopefully some one can help me!

    Basically I know there is a scheme in place where some businesses pay students to go to uni and then when they leave they go work for that business?

    Don't really know much about it or even what its called, tried finding stuff on the internet but was wondering if any one could help me and give me a bit more info??

    Like what businesses offer this program, what you have to do to get on it, what are the limitations and what are you actually signing up for if you go through with it?? if any one could help or give me few links to some sites would be great thanks
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.