Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    For people who take OCR biology and maths F214 and S2 are on the same day at the same time!!! This can't be happenning Why?? Lots of students take both subjects so they really shouldn't do this. All my exams are already so squashed up together i'm having trouble thinking of what to revise and stuff. I guess it's not just only me, they should make it so that there are 2 exams per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon so this can never ever happen again.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm afraid that's something you'll just learn to live with..

If they moved the exam then it would just conflict with another exam, unless you want to spread exams over a longer period then this'll happen.

At least it's only 2 exams at the same time, I had one mate last year who had 2 exams in the morning and 2 in the afternoon.. he spent the whole day doing exams :rolleyes:

They can't please everyone though :nah:

ReputationRep:
    you think 2 is bad? at least they're both maths. i have 4! one maths, one biology, and two RS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmakh123)
    you think 2 is bad? at least they're both maths. i have 4! one maths, one biology, and two RS.
    ?? it's one biology and one maths. But yes I guess there are other people more unfortunate, I just think it's stupid to have biology and maths at the same time because loads of people take both so nearly half the school will be in the same situation. tbh i wouldn't mind if exams were over a longer period, more time to revise
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by anomynous)
    For people who take OCR biology and maths F214 and S2 are on the same day at the same time!!! This can't be happenning Why?? Lots of students take both subjects so they really shouldn't do this. All my exams are already so squashed up together i'm having trouble thinking of what to revise and stuff. I guess it's not just only me, they should make it so that there are 2 exams per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon so this can never ever happen again.
    They're not at the same time though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anomynous)
    This can't be happenning Why??
    The pain, the pain :cry:

ReputationRep:
    guys dont woorry u r not in tis alone thr r a lot of others who r in the same position. i am doing 5 exams on 1 day frm 3 different subjects: maths, bio and theology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tateco)
    They're not at the same time though...
    What do you mean? they are the same time, so we probably won't even have a break or be isolated but just do one paper after the other. Sorry for moaning though other people are worse off

ReputationRep:
    it happenned again with maths and further maths!

ReputationRep:
    I had my two OCR politics exams and my MEI C2 exam on the same day. Your school will make your schedule work.

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.