Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi can someone recommend me some facial products that can help uneven skin tone? like my cheeks are kinda pinkish compared to the rest of my face.

i'm a guy btw.

ReputationRep:
    That's not hyperpigmentation. What you are describing sounds like rosacea which is usually a result of a network of broken capillaries under the skin (hence the pink cheeks) rather than patches of darker or lighter flesh. Try a sunscreen at SPF30 and above and stay out of the sun. Clinique Redness Solution has insane reviews even though it's a bit pricey. That should sort it.

ReputationRep:
    Like above clinique seems to be good for skin products as they have a product for almost evey type of skin i use it myself and its worth the money.All you have to do is go in a department store and the lady at the counter will help you and offer advice and they will give you a good skin match hope i have helped! trust me its worth it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy123)
    Like above clinique seems to be good for skin products as they have a product for almost evey type of skin i use it myself and its worth the money.All you have to do is go in a department store and the lady at the counter will help you and offer advice and they will give you a good skin match hope i have helped! trust me its worth it
    I went to boots and they told me to use freederm so I got that
    thanks for your help though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mujeriego)
    That's not hyperpigmentation. What you are describing sounds like rosacea which is usually a result of a network of broken capillaries under the skin (hence the pink cheeks) rather than patches of darker or lighter flesh. Try a sunscreen at SPF30 and above and stay out of the sun. Clinique Redness Solution has insane reviews even though it's a bit pricey. That should sort it.
    Ah I googled rosacea and thankfully I dont think its that because it isnt as bad and obvious as that. Boots recommended that I should use freederm so I got that, thanks again though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tudorian)
    I went to boots and they told me to use freederm so I got that
    thanks for your help though.
    I am sorry i thought you were a girl as i did not read the last bit of your post.Clinique do stuff for men which is suppose to be good.Or you could look on the interent before you buy products (E.g look at reviews and where to get stuff from) which i normaly do.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm... if it's not Rosacea, could it be Keratosis Pilaris? (Or Keratosis Pilaris Rubra Faceii since it's on your face...)

And yeah, there are usually loads of reviews on the internet which sould be able to help you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.