It's SNOWING! Watch

This discussion is closed.
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Have been out throwing snowballs at 1am... ah well, at least it's only a 10 o'clock tomorrow!
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It is as well. Wonderful white fluffy snow!
Ben.S.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by MadNatSci)
Have been out throwing snowballs at 1am... ah well, at least it's only a 10 o'clock tomorrow!
Yes - isn't it brilliant (on both counts)!!! Unless you happen to have a practical....and some stairs to walk down - I sense a trip to the hosptial.
Have you done the first cells practiacl yet?

Ben
DanMushMan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
f me, i looked out about an hour ago and nothing!
Xenon
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ben.S.)
Yes - isn't it brilliant (on both counts)!!! Unless you happen to have a practical....and some stairs to walk down - I sense a trip to the hosptial.

Ben
I've got reading week. I could just get out of the house anyway and play in the snow, or I could go into uni!
MadNatSci
Rep:
?

Ben

No, but apparently it's quite nice - not too stressful. Still not sure if I believe my friend... a cells practical where you're not stressed out? Hmm... Still, at least I can look out at the pretty white snow (And try to forget that I have to walk home in it)
Alaric
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I know!!!!!!!

I can't go out and play though, I lent my college card to someone to buy formal tickets tomorrow morning... and so I wouldn't be able to get back into my building. I don't think I want to sleep in the snow

Hopefully it'll still be there tomorrow morning!!

Alaric.
Ben.S.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No, but apparently it's quite nice - not too stressful. Still not sure if I believe my friend... a cells practical where you're not stressed out? Hmm... Still, at least I can look out at the pretty white snow (And try to forget that I have to walk home in it)
3:15 I finished!!!! Brilliant!

Ben
emmz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
where bout r ya. no snow ere
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
3:15 I finished!!!! Brilliant!

Ben

YAY! Excellent Ah, today will be a good day...
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
(Original post by emmz)
where bout r ya. no snow ere

Cambridge - where are you?
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
to cycle in or not to, i still think i will, cant remember what i did last year
emmz
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Cambridge - where are you?
manchester
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Snowing in Rutland too!

Just hope it's not the 'wrong' type of snow and the trains will be running tomorrow, because I have an Advanced Maths exam in manchester on Thursday I'd rather not miss, or is that I'd rather miss...
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Its snowing here too!!!..... is what I would be saying if it were cold enough for the rain to be snow
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
So....sick....of......*insert nasty word*.....misserable......snow!!!!!! ! :mad:
I miss summer.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It was snowing here earlier but it hasnt stuck and its stopped now
Chicken
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
YAY just stood at the bus stop for 20mins waiting for a bus in the snow and its all settled! Yes i know its 3am but it was cheapo student night out!!! Can't wait to see how deep it is tmw morning!
MadLy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Heh, the snowing did finally stop at about 2/3am....but still looks great from here in college! Out on the streets in town, its been All vs Johns no change there then.........and some Trinity kids have built a snowman!! Ahhh, alcohol is great for these cold winter nites
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
soo lucky. it hasnt snowed here for years.

i miss winters when it always snowed. its just dam cold atm. snow makes it more fun.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1608)
79.13%
Leave (424)
20.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise