Turn on thread page Beta

where do you see yourself when you are 25? watch

ReputationRep:
    i expected to be married, have a mortgage on a small flat, a dog, have started my LLM in Jurisprudence and maybe have work published, while having a small boring 9-5 office job.

i am single with never having had a proper bf, no mortgage, no dog, postgrad in finance being fastracked to director in a high power city job 7am - 9pm on average, crazily. my life didnt turn out as expected

where do you hope to be when youa re 25? if you are over 25, is this where you hoped to be in life?

ReputationRep:
    Not where you are.

ReputationRep:
    In the mirror.

ReputationRep:
    Where ever I am, I'll probably still be posting here.

ReputationRep:
    Either really happy or really sad.

Can't say much else I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    Grad school, hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    I see myself planning on starting up my own business but working elsewhere in the meantime to get the money in.

I see myself having a flat and living with someone (how mysterious ) and going to Ikea at least once a month to doll my flat up!

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully engaged/married and have a decent job, have a morgage on a house/flat, maybe looking to have a child in the next year or so.
    Doubt this will happen

ReputationRep:
    Here, at work, eating lunch.

ReputationRep:
    i just crapped my pants at the thought that i've only got four years to go and i've accomplished pretty much nothing! bad times..
    would like to be engaged/married, have worked out what the hell i want to do as a job, maybe a baby on the way if not already here... erm i dont know! i dont like to plan the future too much cos then if it doesnt work out you'll just be disappointed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikeyd85)
    here, at work, eating lunch.
    lucnh time!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm already 25 this thread is ageist!

ReputationRep:
    Living with my parent's in a bungalow with 20 cats.

No really idk hopefully have a good job by then, my own place somewhere away from my hometown with my lovely boyfriend and maybe a big bump haha.

ReputationRep:
    Also I find it somewhat terrifying how many of the female responses on here say they want to be engaged or married.... Mental.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    erm, hopefully i'll have moved out. probably won't be married, and probably won't have a kid. hopefully have some kind of pet. i hope to have a full time job although no idea where, preferably in a pr & marketing firm.

ReputationRep:
    Inside a super-model, drinking vintage Dom Perignon out of the bottle, the back seat of my Aston Martin Db7.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Being alive, having a job and living on my own money. (Not depending on my parents etc.)

ReputationRep:
    I'll be in the 2nd year of my training contract. Probably have moved out although the firm is close enough that I could still be at home to save money.

No idea relationship-wise, impossible to predict. It's a little under 3 years away, I could still be with my boyfriend, I could be with someone else, I could be alone. *Shrugs*
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Probably doing a phd, writing boring papers.
    Have hopes of being fluent in a couple of languages, and having a few novels published but I don't suspect that that is so realistic. On the boyfriend/marriage front goodness knows. Would like to think that these mysterious novels would have maid me enough to get a mortgage on a house but in reality probably not.

ReputationRep:
    A year away from being a qualified Doctor

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.