Turn on thread page Beta

where do you see yourself when you are 25? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NW86)
    Also I find it somewhat terrifying how many of the female responses on here say they want to be engaged or married.... Mental.
    This. :lolwut:

Kids? Marriage? By 25?
    Way to aim for the stars.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully abroad, exciting and not getting sucked in to the traditional mode of 'settling down.

ReputationRep:
    With any luck, I'll be heavily steeped in debt, either practising Law in a national/MC commercial practise or gleefully prancing around in a gown and a wig at a nice chambers - i can but hope that i get something at least half as good :P Just need to make up my mind as to whether i go barrister or solicitor. Worst comes to the worst, i realise im a terrible academic and return to a life on the pro eventing circuit, being dirt poor but reasonbly happy that im working with horses again. Life's s'not too bad really

ReputationRep:
    I probably be doint the same thing. I hope with a lot more money. and health hehe.
    I own 3 stores...
    Trying to sell one of them because I am getting no returns. Buying a house of around 80k-100k cash in a year and at 25 yr old planning to have around 5 stores generating 250k+ a year.

trying to hang my gloves at 35 yr old.
    btw I only had 2 years in college/ drop out. probably go back to finish next year.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm nearly 24, and have 2 years left on my job contract.

...so chances are things will be pretty much be the same as they are now. Maybe in a relationship by then, but not stressing over it.

ReputationRep:
    In the mirror!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simon1992)
    prison
    some people want to attend Yale.. dont know why...

Jail is a lot easier.. and sounds the same.

ReputationRep:
    Renting a flat on my own (I cannot wait until I can afford to live on my own) with a cat in London. Maybe it's too hopeful to plan on living in London without a flatmate. If not London then Liverpool or Newcastle. I won't have a highly paid job, but hopefully I'll have a graduate job by then, preferably in the public sector.

ReputationRep:
    I will hopefully be in my final years of undergrad medicine...the rest is unknown, dealing with life as it comes :yep:

ReputationRep:
    taking over the world of course

ReputationRep:
    Dead

Either than or married with a child or two and a career in the early years

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...ivate%20island

He's got the right idea.

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I'll be living in France
    Might be married...can't help that 25 is still a little too young though!

ReputationRep:
    working with special needs
    with my own flat and be with my girlfriend, but then again might be in the street singing for cash.
    In the case of the singing for cash, R.I.P me

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully being in a band will work out and I'll be touring everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinytoy)
    i expected to be married, have a mortgage on a small flat, a dog, have started my LLM in Jurisprudence and maybe have work published, while having a small boring 9-5 office job.

i am single with never having had a proper bf, no mortgage, no dog, postgrad in finance being fastracked to director in a high power city job 7am - 9pm on average, crazily. my life didnt turn out as expected

where do you hope to be when youa re 25? if you are over 25, is this where you hoped to be in life?
    Are you happy with your job now though? I mean, if you enjoy it, I don't suppose the hours you put in really matter. If you aren't happy with it, then I'm sorry! But just think, you are obviously young enough to make a career change!

I hope by 25 I have landed a pretty nifty occupational therapy job somewhere in the NHS in the UK, living with a significant other or be married, have pets, NO children, a lovely big house or cottage somewhere away from the hussle and bussle of city life, but close enough to civilisation, have a nice steady group of friends, and be happy.

I am currently 17, work in a sweet shop whilst doing A levels, have pets, live in a council house in a bad area, I be single, but I'm happy, so I'm half way there! Just need to get into Teesside uni and do my occupational therapy degree and then I'm almost done with the dream :P OH but when I am 55, I want to retire early (If my personal finances will allow it) and open a small kennel up with my husband, and look after homeless animals :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Somwhere.

ReputationRep:
    Travelling and enjoying life

ReputationRep:
    Well, in three months time, I'll most likely be where I am now! lol. Single, living at home and training as a body piercer!

ReputationRep:
    I think 25 is way too early in your life to have proper big goals for. At 25 I'll be at the stage where I'm moving around for jobs in different places, I won't have my own home, I'll be lucky to be earning a proper wage and I definitely won't be anywhere near getting married or even finding a permanent town to live in.
    All I can say with a small amount of certainty is that I will have graduated, and I will have lived and worked in at least one foreign country.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.