The Student Room Group

where do you see yourself when you are 25?

Scroll to see replies

Probably working somewhere in Business/Banking. I don't know where yet. Maybe the States, maybe Asia. Very unlikely to be Europe though.
Relationship-wise. I already get the feeling my life has been paved straight to the seat beside George Clooney in Up in the Air. I'll probably still be alone.
I'll hopefully just have gotten back from doing my two years in the Peace Corp, maybe look into doing a master's or maybe get a job...dunno yet! Possibly engaged to my long term boyfriend (we're moving in together in less than a year, so we'll see if we can tolerate each other 24/7 before I commit to that goal!). And a puppy. I definitely want an adorable dog to cuddle when I get home from work/school :o:
Graduated uni and hopefully have a flat/house. Keeping it simplistic :P :smile:
Reply 83
dead
Reply 84
Doing your....son..
Reply 85
25 seems way too young to be married. I'd want to be having an amazing time in my 20's, maybe living abroad somewhere.
Reply 86
Original post by NW86
Also I find it somewhat terrifying how many of the female responses on here say they want to be engaged or married.... Mental.

i only said it cos im against sex before marriage. i thnk alot of girls want to be married around 25 so they can have say 3 years of married life then start babies
Reply 87
By the time I was 25 I was married with a small child and another one on the way.I'd met the love of my life, lived in another country and generally was having the time of my life ( and still am).Ok so I married young and had a family.........but now the kids are getting older I am still young enough to enjoy myself.I didnt want to be an older mum like my mum was.
Unemployed and living with my parents.

I can only be pleasantly surprised.
I am 25 =) I guess I'm pretty much where I thought I'd be, albeit I always thought I'd be living in London rather than Bristol. I have a 9-5 job that I enjoy, with good career prospects. I wouldn't have expected to be living in a shared house, but I am moving into my own place next week. I never planned to be engaged, married or have kids at this age and frankly wouldn't want any of the above at the moment. I think past me would be happy with what I've accomplished at age 25 =D
Hopefully a Foundation Year 2 Doctor. (Also know as Ward Scivy)
Reply 91
The only definite I've got is that I'll have at least one degree. I'm still deliberating between law/probation work/CPS but with all entailing either a lot of hard work or recruitment freezes, there is every chance I'll be doing something completely different in the interim. I'm not sure I could afford to be picky.

I'll be a lot more well travelled I hope, there are a couple of continents I still have to tick off, and I'll have seen a lot more live music and I WILL have been to at least three more festivals!

Living wise, I am definitely not going back home, it'll either be finding a place with my boyfriend or doing the house share thing, hopefully the former! I wouldn't even bother planning marriage and babies etc. I'd love both but they will happen when the time is right, I'm only 20 now!
Reply 92
dead with any luck. :shot: :sigh:
Reply 93
Hopefully, a junior doctor :biggrin:
Reply 94
In lots and lots of debt

:frown:
Reply 95
Doing a PhD, hopefully.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 96
human rights law with the army legal service....and doing everyones mum who posted on this thread
I'll probably be dead.
Reply 98
Still studying.
Reply 99
Original post by INeedToLoseWeight
I'll probably be dead.

.......if you want ill visit your funeral

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending