(Original post by sherlllll)
    Doing your....son..
    Heh, Family Guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    25? Why, it'll all have just begun. :cookie:
    hmmm you made me fancy a cookie :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I expect to see myself sitting at a computer reading what other people hope to be doing when they are 25

ReputationRep:
    2nd/3rd year of PhD.

Don't have a clue!! Take each day as it comes....

ReputationRep:
    knee deep in clunge
    :borat:

or thereabouts

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully found something to do with my life! Hopefully have finished a masters/got on a graduate scheme/done some travelling. Relationship-wise, who knows but I just hope I am as happy as I am now!

Living with my boyfriend who will hopefully by that point be my husband, I'd love to say working as an actress, but slightly more achievable - working for an events management company or as a journalist and with at least a couple of children, hopefully with more on the way

ReputationRep:
    Where I want to be: good job, travelling to various places in the world, flat (rented or owned, whichever), partner but not necessarily married

Where I will be: alone, lonely, crap job, stuck in a rut and wanting to be dead

ReputationRep:
    Why does everybody need to have a plan? I want to be happy, whatever that involves. Life is what happens when you're busy making plans. It's about time everybody just chilled out and let spontaneity take the wheel. Peaceeee!

ReputationRep:
    The pub

ReputationRep:
    I'll be doctoring, hopefully! If I intercalate my degree then I'll be an F1, if not then F2.
    Aside from that, I hope to not be living on the street and be earning enough money to pay for rent and food. Anything else is a bonus

ReputationRep:
    hopefully working in a hospital/microbiology lab somewhere and enjoying life. kinda wasted it so far by worrying about grades.

and will I **** be getting married or having children gawd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rugbyladosc)
    The pub
    true lad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badumdumtscht)
    true lad
    hopefully down the same local my dad took me to when i was little.

ReputationRep:
    Dead probably. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Living alone in a small, rented flat in London somewhere that's not particularly flash but is pretty and serviceable, working in stage management in the West End and finishing my first novel properly. That's my aim, anyway.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2011
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.