Turn on thread page Beta

Is it normal to wear sandals in this weather? watch

ReputationRep:
    Obviously it's nice and hot but is it odd to wear sandals in March?

ReputationRep:
    I don't honestly care if you wear sandals in this weather, if however you decide to do the deadly deed of wearing socks with sandals, I won't be held responsible for my actions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSilentG)
    I don't honestly care if you wear sandals in this weather, if however you decide to do the deadly deed of wearing socks with sandals, I won't be held responsible for my actions.
    Seeing as I'm not a 55 year old man or a 5 year old boy, why on earth would I do that?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I'm wearing sandals. I'm also compromising by wearing jeans :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloeee!)
    Seeing as I'm not a 55 year old man or a 5 year old boy, why on earth would I do that?
    Just in case...If you ever wear socks and sandals...That's a padelling.

ReputationRep:
    Well in the UK it is. A bit of sunshine & the board shorts, Tees and sandals come out.

But YES, socks with sandals is a CRIME, I don't care what some fashion mags say.

:smug:

ReputationRep:
    It's warm but I don't think it's hot enough for sandals. However if I saw somebody else wearing them, I wouldn't care...

ReputationRep:
    Why would it be wierd? If its hot, its hot.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I have a friend who is a kayak instructor and reckoned it changed to sandal weather at the beginning or Feb, it is now flip flop weather.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously you haven't been to proper warm countries.

ReputationRep:
    Its hot, wear them. Although I'm wearing ballet pumps, gonna wait a while, till it gets warmer before the sandals come out.Plus, i could do with a pedicure first hehe

ReputationRep:
    Only if you wear socks, and a pair of khaki shorts pulled up above your waist and a shirt that's tucked into your underwear

ReputationRep:
    I wore sandals today ^^ It's not even been that warm today either... My feet are paying for it now though. 9 mile walk in gladiator sandals... OUCH.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone noticed how chinese people wear flipflops/sandals all year round? Even when its snowing???

ReputationRep:
    Why not just do what you want? If you feel comfortable in sandals, then feel free to wear them whenever you like. Fashion police won't kill you lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    Depends, if the OP is the girl, go ahead, if hes a boy, :zomg: hell no, noone needs to see your toes in this only slightly warm weather, and even if it was extremely hot, sandals are strictly for old men or kids, otherwise theyre just creepy IMO

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.