Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    AW MAN here we go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swagger_Buck)
    oh no he didnt!, **** in his post box lol, coz 1 hr 45 wasnt enough.. ur time is just sad...!
    We only found out about 20 mins later which is lucky for her because I was going to go back and smack her so hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woods.vanessa)
    Lol I remember that Gibbs energy question thinking it was a misprint because it was asking for delta G when it had been given to us!!
    Sat there for a while till I figured it out.
    Same
    Then I realised it was for two different temp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by science7)
    How did your paper actually go? Did you finish it??
    No I missed out a full 6 mark question. It was 100 marks = 100 mins = a mark a minute. impossible

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone do for the Delta Question?

How did you find entropy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unkempt_One)
    I think I agree with everything except the last question. I got 67.6%.
    i have 67.6% too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RodrigoB)
    DEFF. ALL I could think during the exam was SCR**W CHEM ENG, SCR**W CHEM ENG. HAA!!
    i still want to do it. I will hopefully be going to Aston. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Lol I remember that Gibbs energy question thinking it was a misprint because it was asking for delta G when it had been given to us!!
    nope, the one they gave u was for temperature at 25 celcius, they wanted it for 1000 kelvin, u had to put the figures in to get delta S and then us that with the new temp of 1000 to find the new delta G...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smoozth)
    We only found out about 20 mins later which is lucky for her because I was going to go back and smack her so hard
    Well tbh you were pretty stupid not to realise earlier. Did you not know how long the exam was?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by touran22)
    guys i have the paper with me right now...if i was to upload it would i get into trouble?
    no you wont! i promise,
    please pleaaaaaaaaaase upload the paper!
    I would if i could, but i forgot to get a copy
    pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!! major rep for life!!

ReputationRep:
    No I missed out a full 6 mark question. It was 100 marks = 100 mins = a mark a minute. impossible
    Well if it makes you feel any better I missed the question about the bloody sweet and the last question was big FAIL! T^T

FML.

Cheer up! What's done is done. The only thing to do now, is focus on the next exams if you have any. If not then Go out and try not to think about it. The more you think, the more you doubt yourself!

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigAsh)
    For all you people who are complaining to OCR, this isn't the first time recently that OCR are setting stupid exam papers. They are regulated by Ofqual and if you really feel that something should be done then why not contact them instead?
    good idea, im forwarding my email to ofqual..pls do the same if the exam went badly - only lots of emails will make a difference

ReputationRep:
    It did say it on the front of the paper, so you should blame yourselves as well.

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone do for the Delta Question?

How did you find entropy?
    (Delt. G - Delt H.) / -298 = Delt S.

?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by touran22)
    im uploading some of the questions now..

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/photoozf.jpg/
    Yes mate! x

ReputationRep:
    it gave us delta G at bout 298K and wanted delta G at 1000K so you wont have got the mark for writing 92.1 (delta G at 298) the answer was -108 because negative means feasable

ReputationRep:
    some more pages pls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RodrigoB)
    (Delt. G - Delt H.) / -298 = Delt S.

?
    Yes, and then use the with the same value of delta H and a T of 1000K to find delta G.

ReputationRep:
    apparently someone in my college began to cry in the exam hall

not like sulking, but actually really loud weeping. I think she was taken out of the exam hall because she was disturbing everyone I'm guessing someone missed their offer...

ReputationRep:
    Well if it makes you feel any better I missed the question about the bloody sweet and the last question was big FAIL! T^T

FML.

Cheer up! What's done is done. The only thing to do now, is focus on the next exams if you have any. If not then Go out and try not to think about it. The more you think, the more you doubt yourself!

x
    The next chemistry retake 24th june booo

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.