Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

this is the last question...i dont think i got full marks but maybe 7 hmm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unkempt_One)
    Yes, and then use the with the same value of delta H and a T of 1000K to find delta G.
    F*********K YEAH MATE!!!
    IF it werent for the polymer stuff
    and crazy f**cked up reactions they gave us in the end
    that paper would've been perfect.
    just SAAAAAAD!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by touran22)

this is the last question...i dont think i got full marks but maybe 7 hmm
    I got maybe 2 if I'm lucky :mad: :****:

ReputationRep:
    Pls upload the paper not the cover please.

ReputationRep:
    You don't think to check though. You normally just go with what the invigilator says

ReputationRep:
    question paper pls so I can finish marking and go to revise for C4 ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha ( state symbols ) wtf.

Kill me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brobro)
    it gave us delta G at bout 298K and wanted delta G at 1000K so you wont have got the mark for writing 92.1 (delta G at 298) the answer was -108 because negative means feasable
    I got this too! ....fingers crossed!

For the last one, I got a diff molar ratio, reckon I'll get much credit for writing 33(ish can't remember exactly)% ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smoozth)
    You don't think to check though. You normally just go with what the examiner says
    Well....you do.
    It is your own fault tbh, was you the only one taking the exam? Can't believe nobody challenged it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RodrigoB)
    (Delt. G - Delt H.) / -298 = Delt S.

?
    Why did you divide it by -298? I can't remember what I did. But I got delta S as 0.2something. I can't even remember whether I put negative or positive!

ReputationRep:
    email [email protected] if you want to place a complaint/concern..the more the better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoventryCity)
    Well....you do.
    It is your own fault tbh, was you the only one taking the exam? Can't believe nobody challenged it
    No, there were 12 of us and we didn't realise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brobro)
    it gave us delta G at bout 298K and wanted delta G at 1000K so you wont have got the mark for writing 92.1 (delta G at 298) the answer was -108 because negative means feasable
    Right I remember! that's what I got as well! XD

Hope its right!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone think the difficulty of exams is cos of exam fees and unis have given more offers than places?

ReputationRep:
    f m l

ReputationRep:
    June 2010 = pretty nice, Jan 2011 = even nicer, Specimen = Still pretty okay, June 2011: magic tang. :|

ReputationRep:
    I got 33.8% for the last question.

I can't even do the ionic equations :sigh:.

and 3.xx for the pH --"

I just want to get an A 110/150 UMS so, how many marks (roughly) for the actual exam?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clemencyb)
    good idea, im forwarding my email to ofqual..pls do the same if the exam went badly - only lots of emails will make a difference
    that's an idea!!!

Might send it to the Daily Mail too.....name and shame the examination basterds

ReputationRep:
    can someone pls upload the whole paper

ReputationRep:
    people should stop blaming failure on difficulty of papers because your grade is really dependent on how bad you did compared to the rest of the country...so if you do end up failing this paper its not because it was hard, its because you simply werent up to par compared to everyone else. Theres no point sugar coating it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 10, 2012
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.