Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by volvicstar)
    me too i worked it out and it didnt.
    who is right?
    I think it was 1st because they only have to be pretty constant, where as in a second order they change a lot more as the reaction goes on

ReputationRep:
    Why is everyone blaming magic tang? It was the whole ****ing paper!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susan23)
    [email protected]

http://www.ofqual.gov.uk/
    i heard back saying that if a significant proportion of the cohort complains a review of the paper will be undertaken.Everyone complain pls...there isnt the material available to prepare and the lack of timing skews results in favour of those with extra time - as it was impossible to finish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clemencyb)
    i heard back saying that if a significant proportion of the cohort complains a review of the paper will be undertaken.Everyone complain pls...there isnt the material available to prepare and the lack of timing skews results in favour of those with extra time - as it was impossible to finish
    pls complain..i know two schools that have lodged complaints but apparently it needs to come from candidates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by volvicstar)
    me too i worked it out and it didnt.
    who is right?
    I think it was first order. Because it was approx Constant. =S

ReputationRep:
    I thought i did ok on this paper

appart form the last question, the entropy question the magic tang queston and the first question

Oh no wait.....

ReputationRep:
    The magic tang that keeps the customers coming back is no acid... it's the secret ingredient, horse semen

model answer

ReputationRep:
    I think I've done crap. Bloody hell OCR. I didn't have a clue how to work out the pH for the acids in the magic tang question? How can you do it from pKa? :L Also what was the acid we should have chosen?

ReputationRep:
    someone write a generic e-mail that we can all copy and paste to ofqual coz I ****ing cba doing anything long after today

ReputationRep:
    Somebody upload the freaking paper please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heatheroink123)
    Why is everyone blaming magic tang? It was the whole ****ing paper!
    Its just something that we can concentrate our frustation on. And i agree it was the whole bloody paper.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQO-a...ture=spotlight

ReputationRep:
    Two words ...

EPIC FACEPALM!

ReputationRep:
    F215 Biology Paper had so many complaints and we received an e-mail from OCR saying "BASICALLY WE DON'T GIVE A F*CK" So there's no point complaining to them.

However, the educational department of 'THE TIMES' Have been sent letters. Lets hope they Publish our distress.

ReputationRep:
    Magic Tang - WDF WAS THAT! :eek:
    That buffer solution question - AGAIN, WDF WAS THAT! n:eek:
    The "rates of reaction" - what happened to the good old TABLE and calculate the orders and rate constant HUH ! mmm :confused:

thanks ocr for raping me, if you do this with physics G484 AND G485 ill kill you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoventryCity)
    Somebody upload the freaking paper please
    yes please someone upload paper begging so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apo1324)
    I think I've done crap. Bloody hell OCR. I didn't have a clue how to work out the pH for the acids in the magic tang question? How can you do it from pKa? :L Also what was the acid we should have chosen?
    I don't think it mattered what acid you chose, as long as you could name it's salt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yu80359)
    yes please someone upload paper begging so much
    same lol...i cant stop thinking about it

ReputationRep:
    Where were you Kw? I missed you. I prefer you to magic tang anyway. I thought this paper would be the reunion of the K's, even little k was there. Kw?!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.