Turn on thread page Beta

Equilibria, Energetics and Elements (F325) - June 2011 Exam. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowerscat)
    Ah I see I uploaded the wrong set
    PLZZZZZZ was wondering whether u could also upload the F215 June 2011 paper an MARK SCHEME as well, wuld like to see how they marked my paper lol

ReputationRep:
    thank you for the uploads of the mark scheme - had the paper but couldn't find MS anywhere aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpthroughtime)
    I got 150/150 UMS and A* overall too! Never seen so many get 100% haha, hope they didn't give me the wrong results...
    Oh pls tell us how!:rolleyes:

Surely there is something apart from just revising! maybe a good resource - q pack- notes -

(am saying this Cuz I can got 100 in bio only with my notes--wouldnt have got it by only reading the textbook )

ReputationRep:
    Just going through the paper now.. Can someone please explain to me in detail how you do question 2c) the one where you have to calculate kc? I know the answer is 45 but i have no idea how to get there so help would be amazing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clojade121)
    Just going through the paper now.. Can someone please explain to me in detail how you do question 2c) the one where you have to calculate kc? I know the answer is 45 but i have no idea how to get there so help would be amazing!
    Post question or exam paper pdf and I'll see if I can remember. I sat this paper and got over 90% but it seems like years ago!

ReputationRep:
    God yeah, in my second year of university now and doing A-Level chemistry seems like yesterday, but at the same time so long ago. Weird.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 10, 2012
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.