Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student777)
    For Atoms, Bonds and Groups, first time round I got a C, retook and got a high A. I basically briefly learnt all the content then did past papers until I literally got sick at the sight of them! You do a few when you start so you know your weak areas. Then go over contennt you keep getting wrong. Then practice exam technique. Practise papers are manna from heaven for me! :P

Though it helped that it was a retake so I already knew most of it, and it's so easy compared to other A2 stuff.

Hope this helps

Don't ask what i'm doing up at this hour... xD
    What are you doing up at this hour? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by INeedToRevise)
    :no: I'm edexcel. :sigh: I have done one bit of psychology...
    Cannot wait until this monster of a paper is finished. Then I can concentrate on psych/bio and more chem haha...
    Hopefully benzene loves us enough to come up on our paper
    Right now i am concentrating so much on bio. Its on monday (OCR). I feel like ive thrown chem too one side.. :eek:

Yep and phenols and zwitterions. Imagine a long question on phenols or something

ReputationRep:
    Just about to start the Specimen paper, didn't even realise there was one! But saw a 20 mark question at the end :O Man you're screwed if you don't know the answer to any of that!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeekieBoo)
    Just about to start the Specimen paper, didn't even realise there was one! But saw a 20 mark question at the end :O Man you're screwed if you don't know the answer to any of that!!
    I've just done it - the 20 mark question isn't as bad as it looks it's broken down into lots of stages.

ReputationRep:
    Hey can someone please help me with the hairdressing question on the January 2011 paper? Really did not understand how to do that and would reaaaallly appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k256_93)
    Hey can someone please help me with the hairdressing question on the January 2011 paper? Really did not understand how to do that and would reaaaallly appreciate it
    i dont think anyone gets it, lol i doubt another question about that will come back

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the June 2010 Mark Scheme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tallysingh)
    Does anyone have the June 2010 Mark Scheme?
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/download/ms_10...0_gce_f325.pdf

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, what do you all think of the specimen paper for this exam? There are two questions that I get stuck on which I was wondering if someone could help me with - the first is the one about rate of formation of oxygen in that rate equation stuff at the start, only a one marker, but I disagree with the mark scheme and can't see how they get their answer by dividing the initial rate by 4 (I'd divide it by 2 ).

Also, there's a question about the concentration of phenol's conjugate base that I get 0.013 on when they get 0.13, so if anyone could have a look at them and see what they get, I'd appreciate

ReputationRep:
    Hi can someone upload the Jan and June paper for 2009 and 2010, with mark schemes please.

ReputationRep:
    Need some help on a question. Question is 2NO + O2 - 2NO2. Propose multi step reaction mechanism?

Cant get my head round what to put in 2nd step. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goldlock)
    Hey guys, what do you all think of the specimen paper for this exam? There are two questions that I get stuck on which I was wondering if someone could help me with - the first is the one about rate of formation of oxygen in that rate equation stuff at the start, only a one marker, but I disagree with the mark scheme and can't see how they get their answer by dividing the initial rate by 4 (I'd divide it by 2 ).

Also, there's a question about the concentration of phenol's conjugate base that I get 0.013 on when they get 0.13, so if anyone could have a look at them and see what they get, I'd appreciate
    I didnt understand that one at all :sigh:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blush.ox)
    I didnt understand that one at all :sigh:.
    I did it by looking at the initial rate in experiment 1 as they said, and thinking that they show us the initial rate - that's the rate of formation of 2HCHO and also the rate of formation of a half O2, which you can see from the stoichiometric ratios from the equation. So you halve the rate to get the rate of formation of 1 mole of O2 I guess, since you're forming 1 mole of it at half the rate that you form 1/2 a mole of it if you see what I mean. The mark scheme disagrees though

ReputationRep:
    HI can some upload the Jan & June 2009 and 2010 paper with mark schemes. The person who does will get LOADSss OF REPPPPPPPPPPPP AND LIKESSSSSSS. PLEASE URGENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

ReputationRep:
    HI can some upload the Jan & June 2009 and 2010 paper with mark schemes. The person who does will get LOADSss OF REPPPPPPPPPPPP AND LIKESSSSSSS. PLEASE URGENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
    The legacy papers? If so they're on the ocr website :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blush.ox)
    The legacy papers? If so they're on the ocr website :lol:
    NOO the new specification ones???????????????

ReputationRep:
    All of the new papers (2009/2010) are on the OCR website, except for the January 2011 papers

ReputationRep:
    f325 jan 2009, june 2009, jan 2010 and MS required. MAJOR LIKES AND REP FOR THE PERSON WHO UPLOADS. URGENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salliana23)
    All of the new papers (2009/2010) are on the OCR website. Only the January 2011 ones aren't
    not f325

ReputationRep:

Thats all i have, the june 2010 should be on the webiste me thinks
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf F325Jan11.pdf (206.7 KB, 53 views)
  2. File Type: pdf MS_F325_Jan11.pdf (483.7 KB, 53 views)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.