Turn on thread page Beta

17 degrees and all the white boys strip down.... watch

ReputationRep:
    I mean seriously, I see guys riding around in vests and string vests and it's like 16 degrees outside? Really?

¬¬

EDIT - Ok, it's not just white guys. But I've only seen white guys and quite frankly they look ridiculous lol

ReputationRep:
    What's your beef?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I noticed this too, its ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    And?

ReputationRep:
    My useless neighbour is actually tanning on a trampoline as I write this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stricof)
    What's your beef?
    Don't like beef, gets stuck inbetween my teeth and using a tooth pick to get it out is a chore, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not one of those guys... but I seriously can't stand heat. Like in 17 degrees I'll be sweating a little. It's ridiculous. Yet I don't feel the cold. It can be snowing outside and I could be wearing a t shirt and shorts and be absolutely fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mujeriego)
    My useless neighbour is actually tanning on a trampoline as I write this.
    Lol - Why say useless though? Is your neighbour supposed to aid you in some sort of way :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    I mean seriously, I see guys riding around in vests and string vests and it's like 16 degrees outside? Really?

¬¬
    bahaha.. maybe they sweat easily?... not that i wear 'vests' in this weather, (i look slick all the time)

but my gf can keep her african hand on a boiling hot radiator for minutes, yet i cant keep it on for 2 seconds.

WHATS WITH YOUR SKIN MAN?

ReputationRep:
    Don't like beef, gets stuck inbetween my teeth and using a tooth pick to get it out is a chore, sorry.
    whats your favourite meat/poultry/fish?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PotPon)
    bahaha.. maybe they sweat easily?... not that i wear 'vests' in this weather, (i look slick all the time)

but my gf can keep her african hand on a boiling hot radiator for minutes, yet i cant keep it on for 2 seconds.

Probably tougher, but that depends on how thick it is, everyone has different skin :P

ReputationRep:
    This applies to exactly 0% of the TSR population.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PotPon)

:rofl: I'm pretty sure it's not a black thing- I can't stand the sun.

OP I agree- except it's not just white guys. You don't see girls hanging around in bikini tops :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    We're British. It's what we do.

Also, where are you that's 17 degrees? It's only 10 here :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Well it's because white people, or at least British/Welsh/Scottish people aren't used to hot hot weather that you'd get in say Spain or Africa or hot countries like that so when the weather is like 17 degrees outside we rejoice because to us, 17 degrees is pleasantly warm, esp now when we've just gotten over the awfully cold Autumn/Winter weather! Plus the sun is shining and the wind has died down so it's just an automatic thing for us to wear vests and skirts/shorts! . I say bring it on!!!

ReputationRep:
    Probably tougher, but that depends on how thick it is, everyone has different skin :P
    so why didnt you put that sentence in your OP.

/close thread.

ReputationRep:
    Little bit of heat and England strips naked. We have to enjoy to the max while it's here, yknow.

ReputationRep:
    As opposed to all the girls lying around in their bras in public?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phillipsherman)
    whats your favourite meat/poultry/fish?
    Meat - Chicken

Poultry - WTF is that

Fish - The English beach COD that comes of the plate ! YUM !

ReputationRep:
    Saw a group of 5 super skinny guys walking down the street topless, in surfer shorts and flip flops.

They looked like such a colossal bunch of knobs. It wasn't even warm; it was sunny but it was actually quite cold at the time.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.