Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

17 degrees and all the white boys strip down.... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loonyplatypus)
    We're British. It's what we do.

Also, where are you that's 17 degrees? It's only 10 here :sad:
    London

ReputationRep:
    It's only depressing when they're fat. Half naked sexy guys are okay. Though it is a little sad in general that we aren't all going around in suits and fedoras, but since there is little that can be done to solve this issue, may as well enjoy the eye candy. It's not like the girls aren't bringing out the short, tight skirts in response to the end of winter.

So I'ma head out to stare at other pretty people now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Meat - Chicken

Poultry - WTF is that

Fish - The English beach COD that comes of the plate ! YUM !
    poultry is birds like turkey, so chicken would have counted in that

ReputationRep:
    Lol - Why say useless though? Is your neighbour supposed to aid you in some sort of way :P

Because it's freezing and I have forgotten her name. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mujeriego)
    My useless neighbour is actually tanning on a trampoline as I write this.
    that made me laugh!

ReputationRep:
    17 degrees outside and all the black guys are sleeping from a hard nights mugging and crime.

Yeah - labels are not so pretty are they!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottelisabeth)
    Well it's because white people, or at least British/Welsh/Scottish people aren't used to hot hot weather that you'd get in say Spain or Africa or hot countries like that so when the weather is like 17 degrees outside we rejoice because to us, 17 degrees is pleasantly warm, esp now when we've just gotten over the awfully cold Autumn/Winter weather! Plus the sun is shining and the wind has died down so it's just an automatic thing for us to wear vests and skirts/shorts! . I say bring it on!!!
    I didnt realise Africa was a country

ReputationRep:
    London
    Ah, North Yorkshire isn't quite so lucky :/

ReputationRep:
    Lol, the funniest is when they actually walk into shops and buy stuff, and how they think nobody is talking about how skinny and pale they are.

Seriously the guys who go to the gym they don't take off their clothes, yet these guys do so, in public. In front of little children, scaring them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PotPon)
    bahaha.. maybe they sweat easily?... not that i wear 'vests' in this weather, (i look slick all the time)

but my gf can keep her african hand on a boiling hot radiator for minutes, yet i cant keep it on for 2 seconds.

WHATS WITH YOUR SKIN MAN?
    Its called natural selection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by in_vogue)
    I didnt realise Africa was a country
    Ok fine, it's not a country but rather a continent. South Africa as an example then! :rolleyes:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    Its called natural selection.
    are you stupid or just trying to be clever?

ReputationRep:
    17 degrees outside and all the black guys are sleeping from a hard nights mugging and crime.

Is "stripping down" a criminal stereotype all of a sudden then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnC2211)
    I'm not one of those guys... but I seriously can't stand heat. Like in 17 degrees I'll be sweating a little. It's ridiculous. Yet I don't feel the cold. It can be snowing outside and I could be wearing a t shirt and shorts and be absolutely fine.
    Same.
    Lovely weather.

ReputationRep:

And I thought that mugging was crime

Also OP I got beef wit dose skinny white boyz ain't I blad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PotPon)
    are you stupid or just trying to be clever?
    The two would not need to be mutually exclusive as you have just demonstrated.

ReputationRep:
    Its 17 degrees and I just saw a black guy with icecles hanging from his nose he was so cold!

ReputationRep:
    The two would not need to be mutually exclusive as you have just demonstrated.
    so you must try and be clever or you are deemed stupid in every post?

moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    Is "stripping down" a criminal stereotype all of a sudden then?
    Oh noes, the internet PC police are here. Well done on being so worried about PC you missed the point .

Using any social demographic and applying a blanket statement good or bad, criminal or not is labelling which we should all know is not correct. That is the point knumb nuts not “Ooo I got you now, is that even a crime yeah, look at me battling but totally missing the point on the internet”

I simply pointed out a common label applied and pointed out that labels are not a good thing - then the super up their own arse PC squad come in assuming you are actually a racist or desperate to pick a flaw in a statement for thier own little insecurites- only on TSR

ReputationRep:
    It's called "nice weather", a rarity in Britain in Spring.

Personally, I think vests is going a bit too far, a T shirt is good.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.