Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

17 degrees and all the white boys strip down.... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PotPon)
    so you must try and be clever or you are deemed stupid in every post?

moron.
    Again well played there Sir, i'll invite you round when I need some deep hles dug for some fence posts or something.

or girls... how big do you like a penis.... (just wondering if i am normal or not)

no need to be shy. post anonymous if you desire.

soft, id say 2....... tiny at times but hard! were talking almost 8...

(all measurements are calculated in 'inches')

Strong non moronic posting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by November 11)
    It's only depressing when they're fat. Half naked sexy guys are okay. Though it is a little sad in general that we aren't all going around in suits and fedoras, but since there is little that can be done to solve this issue, may as well enjoy the eye candy. It's not like the girls aren't bringing out the short, tight skirts in response to the end of winter.

So I'ma head out to stare at other pretty people now.
    Ooh, your username is November 11 and you joined in 2011 and your postcount is 11. Don't make any more posts! :gah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    Lol not really.

My mum just came in and said the same thing but instead she said all the big black girls getting naked.

ReputationRep:
    Girls go for a night out in the winter in skimpy dresses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Lol not really.

My mum just came in and said the same thing but instead she said all the big black girls getting naked.
    where you live kid? i want some of this action

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    Lol not really.

She's a reverse racist.

But girls are really crawling out of their rooms wearing less which is :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Some* of them look :coma:

Most** of them look :noway:

*about 1 or 2
    **every other guy

ReputationRep:
    where you live kid? i want some of this action
    SE London

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamiee)
    As opposed to all the girls lying around in their bras in public?
    I ain't complaining :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amsie/)
    You don't see girls hanging around in bikini tops :dontknow:
    I do. :proud:

ReputationRep:
    It's what British people do. If we white people take our tops of at 25/30 we turn into lobster, we need to get used to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powerlifter)
    Oh noes, the internet PC police are here. Well done on being so worried about PC you missed the point .

Using any social demographic and applying a blanket statement good or bad, criminal or not is labelling which we should all know is not correct. That is the point knumb nuts not “Ooo I got you now, is that even a crime yeah, look at me battling but totally missing the point on the internet”

I simply pointed out a common label applied and pointed out that labels are not a good thing - then the super up their own arse PC squad come in assuming you are actually a racist or desperate to pick a flaw in a statement for thier own little insecurites- only on TSR
    You normally make good quality/helpful posts, but you are having a little Profesh-Meltdown moment here. I got your "point". Just not the comparison. Nothing to do with racism

ReputationRep:
    17 C? Are you serious? That's unusually hot, it's not even April. Only 10 C here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    You normally make good quality/helpful posts, but you are having a little Profesh-Meltdown moment here. I got your "point". Just not the comparison. Nothing to do with racism
    If you had got the point then you would have understood there was no comparison.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnC2211)
    Like in 17 degrees I'll be sweating a little.
    Wooooh! Are you kidding me? I don't advice you ever come to Cyprus lol - it's already around 20 here and it'll go up to over 40 by July!

ReputationRep:
    i'd love to be in their position =(

at the moment i'm stuck working in a car showroom (which is mostly glass), and i'm wearing an all-black uniform.....i'm dying here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicknak256)
    Wooooh! Are you kidding me? I don't advice you ever come to Cyprus lol - it's already around 20 here and it'll go up to over 40 by July!

I know right! But I think it's just a case of getting used to it. I lived in Wales for 6 years so I don't have that much experience when it comes to this mystical thing called "the sun." It was always something half whispered during Infant school science class!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnC2211)
    I know right! But I think it's just a case of getting used to it. I lived in Wales for 6 years so I don't have that much experience when it comes to this mystical thing called "the sun." It was always something half whispered during Infant school science class!
    No one can get used to 40+ It's impossible to go outside, just have to sit in an airconditioned room - AND you still sweat :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I can't stand those people who walk around topless in their flip flops and surfer boy shorts and their awful 2 cent reflective metallic blue sunglasses. I mean it's okay if you're on the beach at this time, but not when you're in central freakin' London :dry: This isn't Ibiza, save that **** for the summer!

Also girls who think this is the climate to start 'tanning' when in fact all they do in this weather is just turn inflamed red with some awful tan lines. It truly looks ridiculous.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.