Turn on thread page Beta

17 degrees and all the white boys strip down.... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicknak256)
    No one can get used to 40+ It's impossible to go outside, just have to sit in an airconditioned room - AND you still sweat :eek:
    Try 50 degrees :p:

I stayed at a summer camp in the deserts of Muscat last summer doing army rallies. It literally feels like hell, but I really enjoyed it...your body feels like it's reached another level. Blood flowing, pores opened, feels like you're doing a complete body flush.

ReputationRep:
    I just saw a black guy wearing shorts and nothing else!! I mean it is freezing outside (i am from sri lanka so it is generally cold) These people just see the sun and want to show off their bodies, AS if they are stronger than Murukan the God of Tamil Justice...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Vinnie)
    Try 50 degrees :p:

I stayed at a summer camp in the deserts of Muscat last summer doing army rallies. It literally feels like hell, but I really enjoyed it...your body feels like it's reached another level. Blood flowing, pores opened, feels like you're doing a complete body flush.
    No thank you
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    I mean seriously, I see guys riding around in vests and string vests and it's like 16 degrees outside? Really?

¬¬

EDIT - Ok, it's not just white guys. But I've only seen white guys and quite frankly they look ridiculous lol
    Maybe because its a majority white country.....

ReputationRep:
    Haha I've seen this although it isn't restricted to 'white boys' or males...

ReputationRep:
    hey! i need to work on my tan, i'm pale as, so every little helps

ReputationRep:
    im a white girl and i strip down ... and its 18 degrees i think youll find :P

ReputationRep:
    who gives a toss

and in about fifteen minutes im going to be in a beer garden with a cold pint of ale and chilling in the nicest weather we've had in awhile.

and im suited up. Legendary

ReputationRep:
    It's great to see a little sun. It's beach time !

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind it. I'd rather see someone topless than see their white work shirt turn a darker shade due to sweat.

ReputationRep:
    What's your point?

I love showing off my beautiful abs.

ReputationRep:
    They obviously haven't been to really hot counties.

ReputationRep:
    Well what can they do? They feel hot

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I shifted about 3 tons of Type 1 roadstone in 45 minutes. By the end of 3 hours we'd shifted 7.8 tons of it.

So if I want to take my shirt off because I'm sweating ****ing waterfalls then I will

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottelisabeth)
    Ok fine, it's not a country but rather a continent. South Africa as an example then! :rolleyes:.
    Why roll your eyes at me? Am I being picky in questioning your categorising a whole continent as a country?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottelisabeth)
    Well it's because white people, or at least British/Welsh/Scottish people aren't used to hot hot weather that you'd get in say Spain or Africa or hot countries like that so when the weather is like 17 degrees outside we rejoice because to us, 17 degrees is pleasantly warm, esp now when we've just gotten over the awfully cold Autumn/Winter weather! Plus the sun is shining and the wind has died down so it's just an automatic thing for us to wear vests and skirts/shorts! . I say bring it on!!!
    Not to mention that having to hide my reasonably fit self inside a big ass hoody or jacket or whatever is just a sin.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, if a guy has 17 degrees, I think he's entitled to do what he wants with his garments.

Spoiler:
    Show
    ba dum tsss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by in_vogue)
    Why roll your eyes at me? Am I being picky in questioning your categorising a whole continent as a country?
    No lol! I was rolling my eyes at myself, thinking how typical it is for me to write something stupid like that, even though it's an easy mistake to make!

ReputationRep:
    Damn right guys should be stripping off, us girls aren't complaining!

ReputationRep:
    This is England. Many people have no clue how to dress stylishly when there are unusual or occasional weather patterns. Actually many people in England have no clue about style at all. It's part of this country's character.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.