Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how big is your penis? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My e-penis is my real penis *1.5

ReputationRep:
    203mm.

Oh, wait, mixed up my suspension for my penis; foul up.

ReputationRep:
    7.1-7.5 in 6.1 around.

2 hands and 3 or 4 fingers extra... ")

ReputationRep:
    Unique thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    I got no penis... :cry:

I like it to be around 7inch erected and 5-6 inches girth...

Just like my BF...

HAHAHAH
    May I ask how you can be so precise (i.e. did you have guys that had 5,6,8, and 9 inchers with varying girths in order to conclude 7 inch with 5-6 girth is your preference?)

ps if this question is too personal I do apologize, I am just curious at your accurate description.

ReputationRep:
    lol thats nothing.. I usually go to lpsg. org you be amazed, but they have pictures to back it up... maybe the person who started this need to go to that site... over there he will fill mostly average...

ReputationRep:
    its not about the size , its how you use it !!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    May I ask how you can be so precise (i.e. did you have guys that had 5,6,8, and 9 inchers with varying girths in order to conclude 7 inch with 5-6 girth is your preference?)

ps if this question is too personal I do apologize, I am just curious at your accurate description.
    maybe she knows man. I know for a fact that most women cant fit their mouth for long periods of time, after that the mandibular area starts to hurt. sad no one has ever deeep throat on me.

I am talking girth's bigger than 6 inches.. which is said that only less than one percent of guys have it.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by danny111)

Hmmm, I asked my BF to measure it. I never seen any other guy's penis but I like how his is right now. .... But to be honest, the size doesnt actually matter as long as its the person you love who you are doing it with.

Ps* It's fine. If I was to be offended by the question I would not have posted a comment in the first place.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by hahahehihohu)
    maybe she knows man. I know for a fact that most women cant fit their mouth for long periods of time, after that the mandibular area starts to hurt. sad no one has ever deeep throat on me.

I am talking girth's bigger than 6 inches.. which is said that only less than one percent of guys have it.
    Well, it starts to ache and hurt... =.= ... Anybody would probably be the same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_16)
    what if it fills you up and know how to use it?

some people just prefer bigger boats.. not a 20ft but a 50 ft yatch with pool inside plus bed and hot shower... let that alone others prefer to play basketball in a cruise while goignt o bahamas.. hey, most women wont even experience it though...
    some that do, dont like it. Some that do will go crazy for it.

ReputationRep:
    More than adequate

ReputationRep:
    8 x 6.

And I can use it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by street.lovin')
    Well, it starts to ache and hurt... =.= ... Anybody would probably be the same!
    those are the bad things about a bigger one.. but who needs to be there around it for 10+ min? if the girl does a good job it will be faster... and I prefer the interaction better.

is like having a small boat that you can park at yoour house than having a bigger one that you have to left in the marina and pay rent for it... some marinas charge from $10-35 $ per ft !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PotPon)
    these ruler jokes are a bit of a bore... can people not make an educated measurement of their own penis?
    That would be almost as crazy as someone searching TSR (or, indeed, the entire internet) for the answer to his question before starting a thread about it. Heaven forbid.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by hahahehihohu)
    those are the bad things about a bigger one.. but who needs to be there around it for 10+ min? if the girl does a good job it will be faster... and I prefer the interaction better.

is like having a small boat that you can park at yoour house than having a bigger one that you have to left in the marina and pay rent for it... some marinas charge from $10-35 $ per ft !
    Hmmm... it started to ache and hurt but I could fit it for longer than 10 mins though =.=

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philistine)
    8 x 6.

And I can use it.
    go to lpsg though... prove it. I knew it wont be long for a few people to show up and say those measurements. ....

internet 8x6 means more like average joe.
    ANyways could be true since the little ones or average ones reading the thread wont participate..

of course we wont lie average joes , right?

ReputationRep:
    If your penis is 6+ inches you're ok, anything less you're a bit stuffed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_16)
    Stop saying that, it's about size lol

The only way the effects sex in terms of how you use it, is the angle you penetrate....

ReputationRep:
    It can be problematic measuring it - the skin is very pliable and squishy at the base of the penis. Also, if you've got a curve going on, which side of the curve do you measure round, if either?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.