Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    But for example, the other night I was out and a man came up behind me in a club while I was at the bar which was pretty quiet, grabbed a boob in one hand and an ass cheek in the other and pulled me towards him from behind quite aggressively, rubbing his erection onto the ass cheek he wasn't squeezing. This was pretty bad.
    Grabbing someones tit is one thing, but forcing one's manhood on said victim is pretty grim. God forbid if that happens to you next time - report the person to the manager or a staff member.
    That sort of **** just gives most guys a bad name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drumzilla)
    the thing is you know the guys wouldn't do it if it didn't occasionally work :dontknow:

so you know, technically, it's you girls fault :cool:
    You're an idiot if you actually believe that...

Men also honk and beep at women, but how many women do you know/know of who've torn off their clothes and ran after the van for a steamy session in the back?

ReputationRep:
    If that happened to me, I would yell something along the lines of 'get the **** of me!' and push him away.

ReputationRep:
    Used to happen to me too, mainly with guys lifting my skirt up and tryin to grope me.

Maybe thats why I only ever go to gay clubs now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Auchtermuchty)
    Any woman not wearing the full length Burka deserves to be maltreated...
    And all the people who force women to wear burquas - to be locked in jail. Girls should wear whatever they want and have a right to self defense agains gropers. Some people are so malicious...what more is there to say...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawology)

Men also honk and beep at women, but how many women do you know/know of who've torn off their clothes and ran after the van for a steamy session in the back?
    4 or so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linzikins)
    Urghh so disgusting how men act. Touching you is so inappropriate.
    I had a drunk Scandinavian girl wander out of a toilet recently, just as I was wandering into the one next door, grasp my **** in her hand and proceed to rub it. In a pub. With other people. I took hold of her wrist, moved her arm, and walked on.

I later saw her fall off a stool.

(Original post by wm123)
    Oh how I wish women would come up behind me, grab my penis and rub their erection against me. :K:
    lol, homoerotic fantasies.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah..

Because gangs of drunk girls have never run around nightclubs grabbing lads dicks have they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BoxesAndBangles)
    Hi, so basically I was wondering about this after reading the BBC's latest news on sexual harrassment. Now, at clubs, girls are grabbed and groped. Fact. But when is it too far? I mean, myself like most girls get the unwanted bum pinches/leers/getting grabbed. However there have been a couple of occassions where I feel it's gone further than that and it just hasn't registered with me, and hasn't shocked me, because it's in a club. If it was anywhere else.. it would be sexual harrassment.

But for example, the other night I was out and a man came up behind me in a club while I was at the bar which was pretty quiet, grabbed a boob in one hand and an ass cheek in the other and pulled me towards him from behind quite aggressively, rubbing his erection onto the ass cheek he wasn't squeezing. This was pretty bad. I've had other similar experiences and just wondered, how do you react? Do you think it's okay because it's in a club? Why are me and my friends so desensitized to this?
    :sexface: You love it, otherwise you would use a Burka. I am e-groping you.

Have a nice day

Kisses (and ass cheeks-grabbings)

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    Virgin alert.
    ****** alert

ReputationRep:
    This is why I can no longer stand nightclubs. Complete "Duuuuuuuuuuh Dribbler" magnet :noway:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawology)

you get a good looking enough guy and a drunk/easy enough women, and it can work, i've seen it work.

the van thing is different, more of a ****s and giggles thing really, no one's genuinely trying to pull by honking their horn.

ReputationRep:
    Argh :/ It's horrible. I've resorted to wearing hotpants under dresses.

Best story about it backfiring though is when I was at gig with my family supporting a friend's band. Some guy tried to put his hand 'certain places' only for my dad to square up to him. The lead guitarist (aka, the family friend) then noticed, stopped the music and told him in no uncertain terms to get the f* out. Cue bouncers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anabolicminds)
    Shut up alert
    Shut up.

ReputationRep:
    If its too shocking for you then maybe you shouldnt go to clubs, stay at home or go to the pub if you want to drink

ReputationRep:
    I know which BBC report you're on about. Truly shocking.

I think abuse is vastly underreported.

ReputationRep:
    Girls grab my arse all the time. Doesn't really bother me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linzikins)
    Unless you are completely idiotic I doubt you are going to believe all men or women are the same. I didn't think the distinction was really that necessary as I have said it on countless occasions on previous threads and also at the end of the thread (get fed up of saying it). :rolleyes:

Some girls in clubs are tarts and some men are complete ********s. Just because we are talking about those specific people that have done disgusting things to us doesn't mean we are speaking of men as a whole. We are addressing men that act in this manor.

Not only this but even though you are sticking up for yourself as a man, you should be agreeing how inappropriate that behaviour is, (not that you need to but it would be nice) instead of having ago at the people that have gone through it and don't appreciate it
    If the distinction doesn't need to be typed because it's obvious or implied, does the denunciation of those men's actions need to be explicit? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jono404)
    I had my arse pinched by a girl the other week, which was nice.

Just throwing it out there like.
    allr8...one for the boys team:dance:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 21, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.