Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I am confused because i cannot find it anywhere, marking scheme not answers but to know how much question is worth, for S104 Exploring Science since, the questions are about 4 or 5. can you guys help me out ?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Sometimes it will say next to the question, or in the front of the assignment booklet. If not, they don't want you to know that information so there's no way to tell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by venesaw10)
    Hi all,

I am confused because i cannot find it anywhere, marking scheme not answers but to know how much question is worth, for S104 Exploring Science since, the questions are about 4 or 5. can you guys help me out ?
    TMAs or icmas?
    The tma's state how much each question is worth in terms of a percentage, and on the front of the tma it tells you the overall percentage worth of each tma. You'll see how the marks are awarded when you get your feedback. But it looks confusing.

Looking at my last marked tma, each of the learning outcomes are graded 0-4, according on how many parts there are in each question and how many learning outcomes there are per question, So no two questions carry the same mark, only a percentage mark.

The icma's are scored different and I can't remember how exactly but it's something like 10, 7 then 3 for a question with 3 attempts and I think it's 10 then 3 for a 2 attempt question.

On the assessment guide on the S104 page it will tell you how much each icma is worth.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.