The Student Room Group

Showed myself on webcam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Tbh call me old fashioned but I wouldn't date a girl who does this kind of stuff.
Reply 21
Original post by 0906079
Tbh call me old fashioned but I wouldn't date a girl who does this kind of stuff.

So you expect what, a virgin who never talks to men? Not that it's any of your business but I've only slept with 1 guy so you can hardly say I'm slutty or anything.
Original post by Arekkusu
You usually know the person? How the hell do you bring it up with them?

Or their your bf or gf.
Reply 23
Original post by Anonymous
So you expect what, a virgin who never talks to men? Not that it's any of your business but I've only slept with 1 guy so you can hardly say I'm slutty or anything.

No no of course not. Sorry if I'm offending you but exposing yourself to a person you've never met, and have only talked to online, and on TOP of that you knew he was weird... anyone who does that with a person over the internet on a different continent would be... you don't know if this guy is a pervert or a paedophile and took a screenshot of you which he'll probably post online if you keep on ignoring him... yet it was YOU who led him on and let him get this attached to you when you knew it wouldn't end well.

Does the whole situation not seem a little... sad to you?
Reply 24
I bet he has a TSR account.
Reply 25
Original post by 0906079
No no of course not. Sorry if I'm offending you but exposing yourself to a person you've never met, and have only talked to online, and on TOP of that you knew he was weird... anyone who does that with a person over the internet on a different continent would be... you don't know if this guy is a pervert or a paedophile and took a screenshot of you which he'll probably post online if you keep on ignoring him... yet it was YOU who led him on and let him get this attached to you when you knew it wouldn't end well.

Does the whole situation not seem a little... sad to you?

Yeah I know it's sad which is why I made the thread. I know it wasn't clever but everyone makes mistakes
Reply 26
He sounds crazy, just block him and delete him completely from you life.
OP i have no issue with you flashin on cam - thats no biggie

but the guys is cyber stalking you practically, so block him and get rid
Reply 28
Yeah I know it's sad which is why I made the thread. I know it wasn't clever but everyone makes mistakes

Well the best thing you can do is block him from your cyber life completely and hope he didn't take a screenshot and think before you do anything like this again.

Sorry if I was harsh with my earlier posts.
Reply 29
Made a right tit of yaself didnt ya :wink:
Reply 30
Original post by Arekkusu
You usually know the person? How the hell do you bring it up with them?

i often proposed the idea as a joke to test reaction. Must have seen more than 10 girls on cam from 12-16
screenshots for evidence plox

XXX
Not a big deal. Delete and move on
Reply 33
He recorded the video session and as a revenge for not talking to him any more he will put it on the net......lets hope your family and friends don't come across it.
Reply 34
Original post by shadow99
He sounds crazy, just block him and delete him completely from you life.

Exactly this. :s-smilie:
idiots do stupid things. I guess your one of them idiots
/thread
Reply 36
When I was depressed and lonely, I used to talk to a guy online. We spoke for about a year, and after a few months we skyped. He was 21 and never even kissed a girl....he was lonely and I guess talking to me made him feel that he almost had a girlfriend- he even took off his "single" status on facebook. I wasn't actually his girlfriend obviously, he was just someone to talk to. Plus he lives in USA.

He always asked me on cam to take my clothes which I'd refuse to do , and make movements that I could tell he was w******. He'd try and have cyber sex but I just thought it was so stupid....he'd say things like "kisses you hard" and then obviously more explicit stuff. When I was bored I played along. I said no alot, but he didn't give up, so I showed him my boobs one day....I know it was stupid and I feel so gross about it now. He was always on at me to "spread my legs" and show him, but thankfully I never did that.

When I got a boyfriend, he wanted me to delete this guy from facebook and msn, and I had no problem with that. But when I logged on to an old msn, he wasn't blocked on there, I got loads of offline messages.....he says "I miss the sex and your boobies" and that he loves me, which I find creepy.

Is this weird? Am I completely disgusting?

Yeah he sounds creepy. Block and delete him on everything then problem solved :smile:
Reply 37
The guys probably committed suicide by now anyway
Reply 38
Original post by dmz
i often proposed the idea as a joke to test reaction. Must have seen more than 10 girls on cam from 12-16

good man! :five:
Reply 39
Original post by dmz

Can't argue with the results.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending