Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Which world leaders do you admire the most and why? watch

(Original post by Teveth)
    Edward Miliband - the rightful leader of the United Kingdom.
    :rofl: you always give me a good laugh Teveth.

I'd say I admire Nicolas Sarkozy :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Emperor Palpatine. His wisdom, foresight, cunning, attention to detail, and command of the Dark Side.

ReputationRep:
    Morgan Freeman, i mean i saw the documentary about him called Invictus or something, never ceases to amaze me.

ReputationRep:
    Gaddafi ofcourse.

(Original post by Muqy)
    Morgan Freeman, i mean i saw the documentary about him called Invictus or something, never ceases to amaze me.
    He was playing Nelson Mandela....

ReputationRep:
    Nick Griffin

and to those of you who thought that was serious: http://tinyurl.com/4p3jsnm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehFrance)
    He was playing Nelson Mandela....
    its a joke...

ReputationRep:
    Fidel Castro (When he was in power) - Anyone who can survive that many assassination attempts has to be admired.

Current leaders include Putin, Obama and Chavez.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The-Real-One)
    It may come as no surprise to you that I am an admirer of Col Gadaffi, the rightful ruler of Libya currently under attack by Western imperalists and colonists hungry for oil. It is shameful, and I hope he prevails.

But apart from Col Gadaffi, I also admire leaders such as Silvio Berlusconi, Hugo Chavez, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Vladimir Putin.

What unites them are their colourful but charismatic characters,an indomitable will to power and unflinching personal principles.

By contrast, I find typical western leaders are weak like wet toilet paper, hypocritical to boot and terrible liars.

Spoiler:
    Show
    oh alright, Kim Il Jong gets an honourable mention... happy now Joinedup?
    You're clearly an idiot if you think Gaddafi is the rightful ruler of Libya. You say the Western powers are after oil, really? It may have escaped your notice but we were already getting their oil: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-10751128

ReputationRep:
    I have always been taught to stand up for what i believe in, so on that basis i would have to say Hitler. Although at sometimes he could be a spitefull little bugger

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealDarthVader)
    Emperor Palpatine. His wisdom, foresight, cunning, attention to detail, and command of the Dark Side.
    nah... its all about the yoda+windu combo, perfect leadership, calm, colective, wise, yet stern and powerfull

but serriously:

david cameron

nah i joke..

ReputationRep:
    Koffi Anan.

ReputationRep:
    Queen Elizabeth II.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Aexis)
    Queen Elizabeth II.
    That's a boat, actually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LtCommanderData)
    That's a boat, actually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    nah... its all about the yoda+windu combo, perfect leadership, calm, colective, wise, yet stern and powerfull

but serriously:

david cameron

nah i joke..

Those two sucked each other's dicks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stratos)
    Koffi Anan.
    He related to Kofi Annan?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.