Turn on thread page Beta

Do I have an infection in my behind? watch

Anon and worded carefully since this is a sensitve subject!

Could just be my weight as gained 5 stone in 5 years (and exactly 5 stone overweight) but in last 2 years my "waste" is quite weak and often smells similar to when say I get a infection anywhere on body, i.e get a infected nail and the grey gunge in it, its like a milder smell of that.

And after I go for a toilet, no matter how groggy and exhaused I feel I get a lot more energy!

Finally I only feel like going to toilet like once a day and even then feel empty as if theres nothing there.

Oh and I am going to ask doctor just thought I would ask on here first since its kinda embaressing to ask doc straight out.

ReputationRep:
    Gives new meaning to the phrase "so what crawled up your *** and died?"

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you're eating WAY too much fibre. Do you eat lots of fibre love?

If so you might want to try changing your diet before going to the doctor, you've survived two years of it, a couple more weeks shouldnt hurt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Cat Lady)
    Do you eat lots of fibre love?
    I don't know why I found this so amusing

(Original post by Mad Cat Lady)
    Sounds like you're eating WAY too much fibre. Do you eat lots of fibre love?

If so you might want to try changing your diet before going to the doctor, you've survived two years of it, a couple more weeks shouldnt hurt.
    I live off junk, I do eat some healthy stuff mixed in but my diet consists of stuff like carbs such as noodles, bread products, occasional frozen pizza, a take away once a week which is like a curry with naan bread and mushroom pakora.

I do eat salad products but only buy them when out since my salads are unappetising as they look a mess(I loooove salad)

I do have a lot of soft drinks too, dont try coffee as it just makes me feel horrible in gut and low feeling.

ReputationRep:
    do you wash yourself thoroughly?

ReputationRep:
    No piles, no wounds, no IBS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I live off junk, I do eat some healthy stuff mixed in but my diet consists of stuff like carbs such as noodles, bread products, occasional frozen pizza, a take away once a week which is like a curry with naan bread and mushroom pakora.

I do eat salad products but only buy them when out since my salads are unappetising as they look a mess(I loooove salad)

I do have a lot of soft drinks too, dont try coffee as it just makes me feel horrible in gut and low feeling.
    Hmm, when I got my guinea pigs I was told to be careful how much salady stuff I gave them cause it causes diarrhoea, but if you dont eat it too often then I'd say this isn't your problem!

Maybe the junk food has just messed up your digestive system a bit... As I say, I'd change the diet to see if that helps, junk food is incredibly bad for you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L.C:))
    I don't know why I found this so amusing
    Sorry, accidental-patronisation-of-the-unfortunate-of-TSR-ninja got me :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Let's try and keep the replies serious, thanks. Also, moved this to Health.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you need to really change your diet, all the bad junk food is bulking your digestive system up which is leaving you feel like you've got no energy/sluggish etc..

Start eating some fruit & veg everyday - start of with just 1/2 then increase it slowly as it could result in loose stools if you just go from not eating any to suddenly eating loads.
    Try this for 2 weeks and see if there's any improvement?! if not, it's worth going to doctor

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.