Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It seems silly & trivial in my eyes, just get a normal tan from being out in the sun like everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sacoex)
    It seems silly & trivial in my eyes, just get a normal tan from being out in the sun like everyone else.
    I'm lucky that even last week's sunny weather gave me a good tan, but some people take a bit longer than the British weather is prepared to allow for. And short of topping up on a sunbed it's just much quicker and easier to top up with a bottle.

ReputationRep:
    I just use one of the gradual tanning moisturisers, most people don't realise it's fake tbh! Everything in moderation. I just like it because it makes me look a little less.. dead, evens out my skin tone and makes my eczema less noticeable It's not really a hassle either since I'd normally have to apply moisturiser anyway.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.