Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I know there are loads of posts like this already, but im going mad! I usually manage to contain all these feelings by looking at something positive and looking to the future but at the moment my life is bad I Cant!

A) My looks. Bad skin, bad hair. Im working on the skin and have been for over a year. I eat right, 8 glasses of water and have a very good regime. Result? Spotes have gone down from sever to mild, but i still have scars. My hair. It fall out in CLUMPS! I wake up with it on the pillow, on the bed sheets, everywhere! I brush it and the brish gets full. I was it and clumps after clumps. My hairdresser says its the worst case she's ever seen! (ent to get it cut shorter and she brushed it, so loads came out). Plus, its so dry! The only time its ok is when i use a thosand different products on it and then it falls out worse. Plus, i have a consition called hirsutism! FML!

B) My studies. I have fallen from being predicted 4A's at AS level to 4E's!

c) I am a carer for my disable mother

d) Due to C i have no social life. Plus, i have strict muslim parents so my curfew is 18.00! On weekends and weekdays!

e) Long story short my uncle lied, decieved and stole the business from, so we lest EVERY penny. Its a business my dad spent 15 yrs making! For the first 10 years he worked 16-18 hours a day. Not suprisingly, he had three heart attacks by the time he was 40.

I hate myslef and my messed up life!

ReputationRep:
    :console:
    Couldn't you get some help for being a young carer? As for the studies, prove your teachers wrong
    Sorry OP that does sound really depressing but if you can't cope can you talk to someone about it at college? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know there are loads of posts like this already, but im going mad! I usually manage to contain all these feelings by looking at something positive and looking to the future but at the moment my life is bad I Cant!

A) My looks. Bad skin, bad hair. Im working on the skin and have been for over a year. I eat right, 8 glasses of water and have a very good regime. Result? Spotes have gone down from sever to mild, but i still have scars. My hair. It fall out in CLUMPS! I wake up with it on the pillow, on the bed sheets, everywhere! I brush it and the brish gets full. I was it and clumps after clumps. My hairdresser says its the worst case she's ever seen! (ent to get it cut shorter and she brushed it, so loads came out). Plus, its so dry! The only time its ok is when i use a thosand different products on it and then it falls out worse. Plus, i have a consition called hirsutism! FML!

B) My studies. I have fallen from being predicted 4A's at AS level to 4E's!

c) I am a carer for my disable mother

d) Due to C i have no social life. Plus, i have strict muslim parents so my curfew is 18.00! On weekends and weekdays!

e) Long story short my uncle lied, decieved and stole the business from, so we lest EVERY penny. Its a business my dad spent 15 yrs making! For the first 10 years he worked 16-18 hours a day. Not suprisingly, he had three heart attacks by the time he was 40.

I hate myslef and my messed up life!
    you must be sor caring to look after your mother and you probably deserve a lot more. But all these things happening to you are by NO MEANS your fault. I dont understand why you hate yourself. you are the last person to blame. And don't worry about your looks. Just wait a little longer and I'm sure sooner or later you'll find life more enjoyable. I would say in the mean time seek some help from people you can trust and talk to them.
    Good lucky

ReputationRep:
    WOW, i thought my life was bad. However, i don't hate myself. :rolleyes:
    Seriously though, you shouldn't hate yourself for having heaps workload on your shoulders.

1) About your hair I suggest you see your GP or something because when waking up there shouldn't be clumps of hair on your pillow.

2) I know it's hard for you right now but talk to someone you trust and tell them what you just wrote on this forum. It WILL help, I promise.

3) Doesn't the government help young carers.
    Go on http://www.youngcarers.net/

4) About your Curfew that's totally nothing compared to mine. Live mine and you'll probably die. But this doesn't stop me from not having a social life.

5) You know what I do when i feel like this. I tell my self "GET A GRIB, GEEZ" and that these diffulties are just obstacles thrown at me from living my life.
    And think about it you're just getting ready for later life a lot earlier and this will make you a lot stronger than everyone else.

6) Don't pity yourself or this will make your situation a lot worser. Don't care what anyone says or thinks about you. I believe in Karma, What goes around comes around. you should do.

PS: sorry about your condition. Didn't know what it was. But just checked it on the internet.

Live your life and try your best. Read this reply and the rest are up to you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 25, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.