Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I currently quite lack of action activities (the "A" in CAS). The only activity I do for action is going to the gym every week. But I'm asked to write regular journal on the activity. I have no idea what I should write, since I do exactly the same things everytime I go to the gym, while I can't write 10 identical journal entries. Any suggestion?

Also, can anybody help me come up with any other activity that belongs to the Action part in CAS?

Thanks you guy a lot

ReputationRep:
    Action
    Action involves participation in sport or other activities requiring physical exertion — such as expeditions and camping trips, or digging trenches to lay water pipes for a Service project. You are particularly encouraged to take part in group and team activities, but an individual commitment is also acceptable.

International Award expedition ! Give a lot of hours !

Karate
    Yoga / Stretch
    Student Guild
    Join a new sports team
    Dance activity

ReputationRep:
    do like some sorta plan for the gym, eg. on the bike 10 mins at day 1 lvl 3, 20 mins day 2 at lvl 4 etc. then say how you felt and if your improving and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to ask this in your thread, but would CCF [Combined Cadet Force] count for Action?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.