Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

is it really as easy as people make it out to be for an average guy to get laid during freshers? In a pretty social uni for example with high student population

ReputationRep:
    The streets of London are paved with gold.

ReputationRep:
    Not as easy as looking like a desperate geek for sex on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkxangel)
    if you joined in 1999, shouldn't you already be in uni, unless you joined when you were <9 or something. :confused:
    wow

ReputationRep:
    depends if you have confidence and can pull normally then during freshers at least it is easier as there are just a lot of very drunk people who are up for anything but if your not good pulling/with the opposite gender to begin with then no it will be just the same as before uni. It's not what people make it out to be to be honest it highly depends on how good you are with the opposite gender t begin with

ReputationRep:
    if you joined in 1999, shouldn't you already be in uni, unless you joined when you were <9 or something. :confused:
    you seriously that stupid ?

ReputationRep:
    All the anons are shown to have joined in 1999 . I doubt Studentroom existed in 1999 really.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Christ.

I'm sure I've seen this thread somewhere before :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by air-ninety-one)
    wow
    :lol:
    if you joined in 1999, shouldn't you already be in uni, unless you joined when you were &lt;9 or something. :confused:
    not quite sure how to explain this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    The streets of London are paved with gold.
    I ditto this. Can't wait to go there.

ReputationRep:
    http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...k9QkxXifpE&t=1

ReputationRep:
    Not when you're going to Uni when you must be almost 30...

lol at everyone quoting the 4th post, 5 people beat me to it so I won't. After 445 posts you really should know that...

ReputationRep:
    That's what I thought
    But she isn't that new :no:

Join Date 06-07-2010

(Original post by JWH)
    depends if you have confidence and can pull normally then during freshers at least it is easier as there are just a lot of very drunk people who are up for anything but if your not good pulling/with the opposite gender to begin with then no it will be just the same as before uni. It's not what people make it out to be to be honest it highly depends on how good you are with the opposite gender t begin with
    well I've had a gf at every age since i was 13 (Maybe not when i was 16) i can get a decent looking gf with no problem, just never tried to pull for a ONS and i doubt it's the same. I can talk to a girl comfortably and make her laugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by air-ninety-one)
    wow

(Original post by Arenas123)
    you seriously that stupid ?

(Original post by Warrior078)
    :facepalm:

(Original post by Fumblenuts91)
    Christ.

erm, calm down guys, I'm not an expert of TSR. and just because I didn't notice that before doesn't mean that I am stupid. :cool:

(Original post by Fight-or-Flight)
    All the anons are shown to have joined in 1999 . I doubt Studentroom existed in 1999 really.
    thanks for explaining.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jklmn)
    Not when you're going to Uni when you must be almost 30...

lol at everyone quoting the 4th post, 5 people beat me to it so I won't. After 445 posts you really should know that...
    well, I actually never read the post count, join date etc. so this is the first time i noticed it.

ReputationRep:
    The fact that you were being serious makes this even more win.

ReputationRep:
    erm, calm down guys, I'm not an expert of TSR. and just because I didn't notice that before doesn't mean that I am stupid. :cool:

thanks for explaining.
    You seem to of worked out how to multi-quote, how to do a sig and how to add pictures etc.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.