Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I guess the guy doesn't look so emo actually; I just searched for "emo" on google images, haha.
    Try myspace - there are a million on there :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* myspace :P lol i guess on there i could indeed be classed "emo" cause of my fringe lol

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=supercat]Emo picture
    There you go - a boy and a girl.

they're hideous! :eek:
    don't they look in the mirror before going out
    ________________________________ _______________________
    anyway thanks for everyone telling me what they are!

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Junglist101]
    (Original post by supercat)
    Emo picture
    There you go - a boy and a girl.

they're hideous! :eek:
    don't they look in the mirror before going out
    ________________________________ _______________________
    anyway thanks for everyone telling me what they are!
    think we should find you better pics lol

--------------

emo boys kissing emo boys kissing 2

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    sorry should i not have done that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Junglist101)
    i know i am going to sound completly stupid but can someone please tell me what an emo is? :confused:
    lol your just like me, when i started college everone was on about emo, and i didnt (still dont) have a clue about it, no matter who or how many times it is explained to me.

ReputationRep:
    How to be Emo video
    Here, you might like this (it's looong though).

ReputationRep:
    heehee

ReputationRep:
    i cant get it to play

ReputationRep:
    Emo is basically 95% of the people on myspace

if you wear tight black jeans people assume you listen to power metal...

ReputationRep:
    Elmo was a small fuzzy red thing on sesame street, an american children's tv program that used to be on channel four, channel four is a channel on the television, displaying programs for educational or entertainment purposes, sesame street combined both of these elements, providing parents with an easy way to educate their children when they were very young. Sesame street has since been taken off channel four and is now shown on some sky channels, another childrens television program that has been taken off the air is Rainbow, a program involving a thing with a zip for a mouth called zippy, an effeminate pink hippo called george, and a big gay bear called bungle. Rainbow was full of double entendres and the like, making it hilarious viewing for children and adults. Another childrens television program containing lots of double entendres was Captain Pugwash, with such lovable characters as Master Bates, Seaman Stains and Roger the cabin boy. These programs were british but there were some american ones on at the same period, such as Sesame Street, with such lovable characters as Big Bird, Kermit the Frog, Cookie Monster, Bert & Ernie, and Elmo.

And so we have come full circle

I'm very sorry, I'm extremely bored and tired

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Emo is the new chav and it's so boring.
    Except instead of beating you up, they have crying powers!

Go go Emo rangers!

p.s. go here: http://www.emorangers.com/

ReputationRep:
    nah

emo kids don't tend to beat the living crap out of other people just for the hell of it. i'd rather have emo kids inhabit the earth than chavs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poica)
    Except instead of beating you up, they have crying powers!

Go go Emo rangers!

p.s. go here: http://www.emorangers.com/
    hahaha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    nah

emo kids don't tend to beat the living crap out of other people just for the hell of it. i'd rather have emo kids inhabit the earth than chavs
    That's now how i meant it.

A few months ago everyone would exclaim "that's chav" about anything and now it seems that exclaiming something is emo is the new thing. It's all just a fashion statement as much as goths are, and if they're harmless who really cares.

ReputationRep:
    axctually emop is the new goth but who cares lol :p: emo really makes me mad as i dressed in a simalar fasdhion for years, glasses hair jeans sneakers then it exploded a few yearas ago and suddenly i didnt feel comfortable anymore lol now i have to dress in a more mature fashion so it doesnt bother me too much anymore and emo boys are sooooooo bloody cute especially when they're kissinmg *swoons*

ReputationRep:
    An emo is like an ostrich. Rod Hull used to have one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xemilyx)
    think we should find you better pics lol

--------------

emo boys kissing emo boys kissing 2
    :eek: hey! there really getting it on there!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 25, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.