Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who's the recipient of most of your texts? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Is it your bf/gf? Someone you like? Just a normal friend? A colleague/someone on your course? Who and why?

ReputationRep:
    your mum

The boyfriend. It's not that I make the intention to text him the most, it just happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anabolicminds)
    your mum
    Yeah, so she says.

ReputationRep:
    Boyfriend. Probably text him at least ten times more than I do anyone else! Although we live pretty far apart and I know if we lived in the same place I'd have friends who would almost certainly overtake him.

ReputationRep:
    My best friend. We're at different unis and text each other all the time to catch up etc.

ReputationRep:
    no one, i'm lonely

ReputationRep:
    Last couple of days, the object of my affections :p: Normally my best friend or a family member - mum/brother.

ReputationRep:
    Boyfriend. And maybe one or two friends - not as often, but the texts are MASSIVELY long when we do.

ReputationRep:
    My sister. But then again everyone loves texting my sister. She is almost as cool as me.

ReputationRep:
    The gf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysam)
    no one, i'm lonely
    :console:

I'm not sure, probably girlfriend or one of my good mates. Actually I think it probably is the girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    My best friend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paint-a-Picture)
    My sister. But then again everyone loves texting my sister. She is almost as cool as me.
    Yep, same here, your sister.
    :rolleyes:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    My mum

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend. But my average is about 2-3 texts a week, and that is to everyone, not just him. I don't use my phone much at all.

ReputationRep:
    Tied between my friend & my dad.

I talk to the few people I know over MSN & Facebook mainly, and other family on the phone. Since me and my ex split up I rarely text anyone anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Mum.

ReputationRep:
    My bezzie, obviously because we talk the most

ReputationRep:
    My Mum.

Yeah, I text my mother a lot. Bite me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.