Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who's the recipient of most of your texts? watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't often text.. just BBM. And they're pretty spread out amoungst my friends. I call my mum.

ReputationRep:
    i don't text much! but probably my bestfriend, the bf comes second probably

ReputationRep:
    Boyfriend / a friend who lives really far away.

ReputationRep:
    Boyfriend. Or some of my closest friends. Depends really :p:

ReputationRep:
    Seem to have sent 1100 texts in the last 6 weeks to some guy off TSR....

ReputationRep:
    Gf. But I don't text much.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfreind and best friend - standard!

ReputationRep:
    Best friend? I dunno, I prefer calling people.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty even split between my brother (who I live with) and a few mates.

Texts to most girls usually consist of "hey lets hook up x"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Although I hate my mobile auto-correcting words. Sometimes words get changed to embarrassing words. :teehee:
    My auto-correct managed to ask my friend if piano or goat was his second instrument. (guitar) He was rather confused! :rofl:

And it's my (male) best friend the most by far on mine, because we live quite a way apart so don't see each other anywhere as near as much as we'd like

ReputationRep:
    Split between my mum (sorting out things like lifts and stuff), my bf (which ought to be pretty obv) and my best mate (which is a bit odd, because I live with him I can see into his room from mine)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    My bf cause I have to arrange where we are meeting up etc. Everyday bar Mondays and Wednesdays.

ReputationRep:
    This boy who is like my best friend

ReputationRep:
    My fellow gym-goer and shopping buddy.

ReputationRep:
    Best friend. We live in different countries now, so it's really convenient during the day, and we tend to talk on MSN a lot too.

ReputationRep:
    Errr let me check.... a best friend :poke:

ReputationRep:
    Pretty evenly split between best girl, best boy and co-chair of our Amnesty society.

ReputationRep:
    Someone who I'd consider a very good friend but who I've only properly got to know, probably, over the last 7months or so, maybe 8.

Most of my friends know that I am the WORST person to text back though, so they know I'm more likely to reply via facebook

ReputationRep:
    Someone I like, or think I like. He's my best friend either way. Mainly because we have so much in common and he's so unlike all my other friends.

ReputationRep:
    Boyfriend, since we live in different cities.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.