Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I barely text but when I do it's generally to a few close friends or my mum... that's it, I see people in person so why text?

ReputationRep:
    My ex.

He's a good friend, no worries, I'm not a compulsive stalker

Technically, my ex boyfriend. But it was one of those "I still love you, but I can't be in a relationship" break ups. It ended amicably and we've been like this for months, neither of us have so much as dated anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    It totally varies from week to week, I couldn't say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The boyfriend. It's not that I make the intention to text him the most, it just happens.
    it used to be my boyfriend, but seeing as he's now an ex-boyfriend, probably a split between my 2 best friends

ReputationRep:
    Friends amd sister

ReputationRep:
    Girlfriend followed by my best friend.

ReputationRep:
    my chums

ReputationRep:
    my bf just because when i think of something i want to tell someone, he's usually the first person i want to tell :P also because we spend so much time together, living together, that we have that much to discuss etc etc :P

ReputationRep:
    i text my best friend everyday, sometimes a few times a day.
    i never text first though so its just cause she talks first haha.

ReputationRep:
    My best friend.

ReputationRep:
    Probably my bestie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    The guy I'm going out with at the moment. We text everyday and chat everyday because we live 2 hours away from each other. We text each other just to say hi and then hours later we would say hi again and see what we're doing. I forgot to respond my friends text messages whenever me and him are texting. :mmm:
    You mean, heartless *****.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Boyfriend & my best friend

ReputationRep:
    In order of who I text the most:

1) The gf's sister
    2) The gf's housemate
    3) The gf's mum
    4) The gf

ReputationRep:
    My Pimp.

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends. We have this add-on thing that means for €1/week we get unlimited texts on our network...and we're capable of spending a week together pretty much always talking. This means when we're not together, we end up texting each other a looot too, haha.

ReputationRep:
    your papi

ReputationRep:
    na seriously... lately it's this stupid guy I had a thing for for 5 months, he ignored me for almost a month, now that I;ve moved on he wants to send me 151 texts a day, like really? Gtfo.

ReputationRep:
    My mother

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.