Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Ah, we're the same then since our situations are quite alike. Yeah, it sucks. :console:
    It does suck :sad: but still, better than not getting to talk at all, and means it's more special when we do see each other!

Goat, lol. Still, not as bad as sending an excited text about getting paid but the other person receiving a text saying that you just got laid. :teehee:
    Ok, you win!! :rofl: What was the response?!

ReputationRep:
    I hardly ever use my phone, but when I do 99% of my texts are to my boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    1. My boyfriend- I text him all the time, it's often just random stuff.
    2. My best friend from home- We text a lot because we don't get to see each other that often
    3. My best friend from uni- Quite ridiculous considering we live about 12 foot apart, but we seem to text a lot.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend and my girl best friend, text them different amounts on different days ie. I see my best friend in school so won't text her but will text my boyfriend, and at weekends when I'm with the bf I'll text my best friend.

The person I have an undeniable crush for...

ReputationRep:
    My mum

ReputationRep:
    Don't tex, bbm

ReputationRep:
    'About time.'

:sigh:
    Harsh.

...but quite funny :p:

ReputationRep:
    Santa.

ReputationRep:
    My mum!

ReputationRep:
    Warrant officer. "Could you open the gate please?" "Done."

Every Monday/Thursday. I GET THE IDEA!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hey TSR)
    Is it your bf/gf? Someone you like? Just a normal friend? A colleague/someone on your course? Who and why?
    your mum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hey TSR)
    Is it your bf/gf? Someone you like? Just a normal friend? A colleague/someone on your course? Who and why?
    Someone else's girlfriend, worryingly enough.

Probably my best female friend at the moment, will probably have to cut back lest the boyfriend thinks I'm trying to bird-dog him.

ReputationRep:
    A guy mate who I'm forever helping with girl issues.

ReputationRep:
    One of my friends. I know he leaves his phone switched on overnight and left on vibrate, so I text him in the early hours of the morning just to be irritating.

And then I text him if I've seen him out and about, and want to let him think he has an anonymous stalker.

I also text him whenever we have homework or a mock, to compare answers. Or just when we're in class and can't speak because everyone's working in silence.

I text him too much

ReputationRep:
    Hmm probably my boyfriend but then we do live in different cities.. and even then it's very rarely. I'd rather just speak on the phone.

Other than that it;s probably a few of my mates from home.

ReputationRep:
    Although I hate my mobile auto-correcting words. Sometimes words get changed to embarrassing words. :teehee:
    http://damnyouautocorrect.com/ :rofl:

Umm, for me it's probably a tie between my boyfriend and my big sis

ReputationRep:
    My Mum ... then probably my sister.

ReputationRep:
    My stalkee.

ReputationRep:
    Although I hate my mobile auto-correcting words. Sometimes words get changed to embarrassing words. :teehee:
    For me liar would change to pilgrim.

"Yea screw him, he's a pilgrim" http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/imag...s/facepalm.gif

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 27, 2011
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.